Chapter 1: A tough storm

The skies were grey around the big town of Busan in South Korea. As the clouds frowned upon the town, rain sprinkled from above them... Causing such a strong and powerful gust of brisk and cool air roaring down the streets outside of a police department where they housed chiefs, many policemen and many people working as dispatchers. This police department was very huge due to the number rates of crime there in Busan... Gang members, serial killers and robbers. There was even policemen being sent from Gwangju to Daegu and even from Seoul to help lower crime rate from Busan. Yet, no one knew who or what really triggered such misbehavior...

       A young man sat in his office within the police department. Gazing out the blinds of his huge office by the third floor of the department. It looked almost close to a buisness office.. Yet this was only for serious business that danced in between serious life or death. The brave and intelligent look this man gave complimented his whole style. He was dressed in a grey dress shirt, black and white tie that had a silk-like fabric around his collar, black slacks and black shoes that fit him like the black mittens he had on his hands that brushed his short, dirty blonde hair back. Adding the the style of a sharp undercut to the look. Giving him a serious and more mature image to himself.

           In his big and dimmed office, sat a table just before him, holding his laptop, his hot cup of coffee sitting in a white mug that read 'Failure? Never heard of it.' Just around those items held neatly placed folders, messy papers of investigations, a framed photo of his family and a name tag on the table that had his name engraved in bold, 'Chief Park Jimin.'

            Park Jimin was the handsome man's name. He was stunning, often seen as cold and strict... Yet, it was a lie. Only his close friends knew Jimin had such a big heart and was very caring for everyone. He just had to sweep it under his game face and get through his tough day hoping for a touchdown like always. His eyes were brown like the hot cup of coffee he brought up to cool, blowing gentle huffs of air from his full plump lips. He looked gorgeous, but under all of that cute boy looks and suits for work, masked his muscles he would work out to gain such a strong image to be able to fight back, and a way to work undercover to catch the enemy from under their noses.

           Looking this attractive gave Park Jimin an advantage. No one would believe such a young and handsome man would conduct such a stressful job without growing a stress hair or two! That's why he was the best of his department. Earning his Father's spot to conduct such plans as his Father, Mr. Park was transferred to Seoul and took his wife and other son with him so Jimin could focus alone and most importantly, not have any friends of the prisoners trying to kidnap his family into blackmailing the new chief. He had no weakness now since his family moved away to be safer.

             The office was huge, many framed pictures of paintings, his high school diploma and college diploma that showed he majored in law. Jimin laid back on his rolling chair and heard the loud thunderstorms roaring from the outside just beyond the black silk curtains and his bulletproof window for safety measures. He patiently kept an eye out for news, but at times... He just laid back on his chair to enjoy the peace he would take before being bombarded with just in reports of the next crime from his smart dispatcher, Kim Namjoon.

              Namjoon was a tall and another handsome new face to the department. He had lighter brown hair, sharp straight eyebrows, broad shoulders and small yet attractive brown eyes too. He wasn't the type that went out to take a risk and run into the fire, he benefitted by becoming a dispatcher and took over when Jimin couldn't. So far, he hasnt been through any tough injuries that landed him in the hospital, but Jimin did and it left him in a coma for two days straight! This was enough to scare the older and not risk his life at all.

             "Jimin." Called out the man that gave such a low and deep voice in demand, making Jimin flinch and turn his face to glance at Namjoon's way. This man was older than Jimin's colleague, and a very helpful friend. That was why they made such a good team.