Chapter 42: Sharp gasps~

Jimin gazed up and rose his hand along the jaw line of the younger's face while he held the boy's head against the wall. Jungkook let out a sharp breath while his arms wrapped around Jimin's neck. He could feel the boy's strands of hair tease against his fingers that ran along the roots of his beloved. Only then,  the older realized what he was doing now, he focused on Jungkook's every move react to the touches he gave the young boy.

        "Jungkook... What are we doing...?" Jimin whispered to the boy as Jungkook tilted his head aside and kept his knees pressed against Jimin's hips while the older held him against the wall.

'Love' Jungkook mouthed the words as his gaze shifted up to Jimin's and let out a heavy breath by reminiscing at the moment they just had. Jimin was quick to slam his lips onto Jungkook's. It was quick and unplanned but Jungkook just knew by now, that Jimin was hiding this lust for the longest.

           "Love... Jungkook, we can't right now... I just-" Jimin was then cut off with the younger pressing his lips onto the older's wanting to feel this as his hands trailed down the man's nicely toned torso. "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered in between the kiss while Jungkook let out another soft pant against Jimin's ear. By now, Jungkook's errection was against the older's just daring to make love with his Chief now. Jimin felt Jungkook's lips press onto his, it was like temptation was calling his name. He tried to stop it, but he just couldn't. He longed to touch Jungkook and the boy knew that deep down, this was what Jimin wanted.

           Jimin didn't want to waste any other second. He wanted Jungkook but many questions still wandered around in his head. He wanted to stop the boy and bring up many excuses to stop this, but so far, he wasn't even trying to even prevent the kisses. The older didn't want to stop now, he continued to kiss Jungkook and started to trail his tongue from the bottom of Jungkook's jaw line and lead to a messy kiss onto his lips, making Jungkook tilt his head aside and let out a sharp breath. Those soft pants and heavily breaths were enough to make the Chief carry Jungkook up the stairs. Along the way, Jungkook leaned his head in, kissing along Jimin's neck and holding on tight to the older while Jimin carried him to the room.

              Jimin stepped into his bedroom as he focused on Jungkook while he kicked the door shut before dropping the boy onto the bed. "Where should I touch you, my prince?~" Jimin whispered seductively along Jungkook's ear while the boy cupped Jimin's face and kissed him continuously before Jimin pulled away to look at the boy below him. The older drew his eyes down at the pure boy under him before he leaned over to tug onto the pants of the younger to undress him and pull a smirk after. "How hard do you want me tonight?" Asked the older again as the bottom gazed at him. The corners of his lips curved into a slight smile, giving Jimin a hint on what he wanted. "Smiling isn't an answer... So, I'll do it my way~ hard it is..." Jimin then unbuttoned the younger's dress shirt. Exposing all of Jungkook's fragile body that would tremble at the touch of his Chief.

             Jimin pulled the younger's pants down along with his boxers as he pushed Jungkook up to the center of the bed. "You're so perfect, Jungkook..." Jimin whispered to the boy while he unbuckled his own belt and began to undo his button on his jeans. "I can't wait to pound into you~ make you all mine for the night~" Jimin continued to whisper such seductive words to Jungkook while the backside of his hand caressed Jungkook's gentle face as Jimin pulled a smile. "I wonder... If I could make you gasp loud for me." Jimin continued as he removed the remaining pants over his lower half of his body. Finally pulling his belt out and gazing at the boy's hands. "Hold still for me, okay?"

            Jungkook watched Jimin raise his belt up as Jungkook kept his smirk plastered on his face while watching Jimin tie the wrists of Jungkook's hands together. Restricting him from signing to Jimin whenever he needed to. This completely silenced Jungkook for the night as Jimin made sure the belt was buckled around his hand firmly. The boy then looked up at Jimin with concern in his doe eyes while Jimin rolled Jungkook's hair back, exposing his forehead to the dominant. "No words tonight, just us... Just love..." Jimin added in his low and seducing growl against the boy's ear. Assuring him that he'll do nothing to harm him. Just making love was the point and that was it.