Chapter 71: That's the story of love

Jimin's sobs went silent as Jungkook stood there, caressing his lover's hair back and continued to have him in his arms. The older had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's small waist and pressed his face against it to let out his tears. "He's gone.." Jimin whispered. Allowing the thought of losing his friend to surface in his heart just so he could let him go. However, he never thought it would be this hard to finally let go. Jimin opened his teary eyes as the headache came over him while he looked at Sehiro just laying there; cold, silent and still.

            At that moment, the young prince just longed to say something about it. He wanted to tell Jimin not to worry and how he would hold him close through the wrong... Yet, Jungkook still kept his mouth silent to act his part while Jimin just sat there in tears. His grip around the boy was tough and he refused to let go of his lover. Jimin was stuck onto Jungkook... Not wanting to let go of his last grasp of the one he truly loved out of every wrong that happened to him. Jimin just wanted the miserable feeling to fade away now.

             Just as Jimin refused to let go of Jungkook, the music stopped playing and all could be heard was sniffles from around the room. Unexpectedly, Jungkook turned his head to see Yoongi standing there with a chair he carried all the way up front for his gang leader. "Hello, detective. Please sit." Yoongi added as he set the chair next to Jimin's and held his creepy smile.

'Thank you.' Jungkook signed as Jimin, didn't even dare to look at Yoongi.

          "Mrs. Riyu, we'll be ready whenever it's time." Yoongi replied as the woman only nodded her head. It wasn't until she told Yoongi when would be the time to carry Sehiro off for the burial. Of course, the woman was too depressed to even say a word but just respond in silence. Jungkook stood there giving a glare at his gang member just to show him he came up at the wrong time. Yet, Yoongi only let out another silent smile before walking off to get coffee and return to the piano once more.

         Jungkook didn't choose to sit down, he held Jimin's shades and didn't want to see him cover his tears. He wanted Jimin to know that it was okay to cry like everyone else in the room too. The younger kept standing there until Jimin eventually started to loosen his grip and cry his remaining tears.

           "It's unhealthy to cling onto his body for so long..." Whispered Mrs. Riyu in a delicate, yet soft and weeping voice. "I'll give myself one more hour... I've been here since five in the morning. Four, if you count me waiting outside for him. I was the only one who waited." The woman claimed as she rose her gaze to look at Jimin. "It's okay to cry over him... I knew at some point he loved you and you loved him too..." The woman admitted while Jungkook still stood there and held Jimin's hands while the man still rested his head against Jungkook's torso. "But he chose to stay with me after so long... I wonder... What would have happened if he didn't?"

              "Don't... Don't say that. He loved you more. That's all. There was no me and he would have chose you at the end, and that he did." Jimin told Mrs. Riyu. "Hyeong-jae, he's the one who loves you."

              "Loved. A dead person can't love me now. He's not alive... All I have of him is the baby..."

               At that moment, Jungkook sat down and allowed the two to talk this one out as he looked off so he wouldn't seem too nosy. "He still loves you even if he's dead. Love is eternal and if he was alive, he would still love you. You never left his side and even right now you still won't pull away from him. That's the love you have for him." Jimin told the woman as he stood up and looked ahead at the casket. "Only question is... How long until we know when to let go?"

            "I don't want to... But I'll be ready by an hour... Have to force myself because I can't cling onto him. That's the story of love, it all starts with just innocent love that blinds you from reality, makes you float and feel on air until... there are some flaws that make you seem so close to fall down, but once you touch the ground, you still feel the first enchantment of the love you felt at first. Only difference is, just looking up and see everyone else floating and falling in love while your heart is shattered along with depression weighing you down. You can't float anymore because of that..."