Chapter 62: An untimely visit

Jungkook sat down next to Jimin as he gazed down at the sleeping man on the couch. The younger then moved in closer as he curled up on Jimin's chest and laid over him. Letting out a sigh as he locked his hands along with Jimin's so innocently. Jungkook remained gazing up into Jimin's sleepy face as the younger kept moving in to kiss the lips of his older Chief. Jungkook loved Jimin no matter what madness they've been through. Yet, just thinking of what would happen to their love after Jimin finds out, was something Jungkook couldn't help but to tear up about.

            The silent prince caressed Jimin's face softly, knowing that their love wouldn't be so strong in the future. Obstacles will come between them once again and Jungkook had to sit and pretend he didn't see any of this coming. Playing it off like he wasn't aware of what he was doing like he was nothing but an innocent prince. His innocence was not even skin deep now. He was only mischievous and sly underneath. Jungkook thought of how horrible it would be, having Jimin think less of him and say their love became too dry from now on. Those things tended to scare the mysterious boy. His love for Jimin was the only thing that stood out from this perfect persona Jimin painted of him.

               The boy laid on top of Jimin and caressed his face softly as he kept watching over Jimin. The man's breathing was steady, gentle and calm. It made the boy long to curl up over Jimin's body like this, forever... But there was a possibility that forever wouldn't exist with many flaws Jungkook has caused towards Jimin. The pain of making Jimin's best friend become a suspect was deep enough to have Jimin call Jungkook a killer for ruining Sehiro's life before he was murdered. Without coming up with the evidence to hold against Sehiro, the officer would still be alive to this day. It was something that attracted the gang to Sehiro. The way they knew where he was at that hour was a silent and a closed off mystery...

            Just as Jungkook was close to falling asleep after, there was a knock at the door and Jungkook felt his heart sink. Who could it have been? Jungkook worried and grew nervous. Just laying there with Jimin was what he wanted the most out of all of this before the boy could shed a tear, suddenly, another knock followed after. Leading Jungkook to slowly stand up and peer his gaze over the window to see who it was. Just outside, an older man stood there with his hands behind his back. Jungkook didn't want to waste another second. He ke knew who this was, so, the younger quickly jumped up and pulled the door open to gaze at the elder with a black and white suit.

              This was no one other than Mr. Park. Jimin's father who came from Seoul to check up with his son. By now, he recieved word that Sehiro was killed during the mass shooting around the coffee shop too. With no survivors left to question about their experience on this alone. Mr. Park just stopped by to check up on Jimin along with Jungkook too! However, by his side was a few luggages... Signifying that he was going to stay there as well until Jimin was better.

              Mr. Park's eyes met with Jungkook as he made a smile at the young detective he sent for Jimin. "Ah! Jungkook, such an honor to finally see you! Now I know what face matches the name! I've been longing to see you face to face and now I finally do! You're very handsome detective, such a shame I just sent you here without anything. I should have gotten to know how you managed to finish so much cases... Yet here, you slowed down?" Mr. Park added as Jungkook signed back.

'Sorry about that. We've been through so much that it pushed us back. Too many walls.' Jungkook signed after he bowed. Yet, Mr. Park blinked his eyes and folded his arms.

           "Mute...? Oh I've never noticed you were mute... I'm sorry I never got the chance to get to know you. I just sent whoever had enough cases done and seemed to work quicker. I don't understand sign language. I'm sorry." The man kept apologizing as Jungkook nodded his head and made a smile. Showing that it was okay. Jungkook then pointed to Jimin to show that he was asleep. "Oh I see... He's asleep. You know, I bet it was hard for him to sleep through this... He must've changed a lot... Normally he wouldn't sleep after something like this." Mr. Park continued as Jungkook helped out with the luggages and took them in for the elder.