Chapter 56: A grim atmosphere

Around 5:25 AM, Jimin was still asleep. Dreaming like always and holding Jungkook close. In his dream, he was holding Jungkook close on the bed while darkness stirred around them in the dimmed room. Just outside those curtains was the pale moonlight that lit the room up slightly. Jimin opened his eyes to see Jungkook was wearing an all black outfit... With a gunshot wound through his heart like the last dream. Jimin now wore an all black outfit as well as he rose his hand up and realized that he was holding a gun to himself.

               "J-Jungkook... Sweetie... Wake up..." Jimin continued as he dropped the silver gun and cupped the boy's face. But Jungkook was motionless. "M-My prince... W-Wake up, babe..." Jimin continued as Jungkook's body still laid there motionless. "I killed him..." Jimin cried as he wasn't aware this was all a dream. Jimin then rose his hand up to feel the side of his head, expecting a gun shot wound to be through his head, however, nothing was there. The only bullet was shot through was on Jungkook.

             "I-I'll be by your side!" Jimin whispered as his voice echoed. Once he loaded the gun, he sat up and pointed it towards his head. "I thought I already killed myself for you..." Jimin thought as he placed the nozzle of his gun over to his head. But only then, the door slowly pried open and there was Jimin's dream self, standing there while he panted along with the gunshot wound with blood racing down the side of his head. Jimin turned his head and gawked at himself standing there with a wicked look. Almost telling him not to do it. But as he sat there longer, he felt a cold and paralyzing feeling overwhelm him. Causing him to tremble with fear in silence. Growing confused from the whole situation.

              "Don't do it, Jimin!" Said the voice of his familiar friend, Sehiro. He wore all white and stepped up from behind Jimin's dream self and gazed at him with worry. "Don't risk your life for him... Not all Prince's are beautiful..."
________________________________________

             Jimin's eyes pried open as he fell into sleep paralysis. He felt the atmosphere around him grow cold and it felt like a body was over him. Weighing him down and all Jimin could do was look to his side and notice Jungkook was there. Yet, he too was asleep. Unknowingly, there was a figure right by Jimin's side of the bed, causing this cold temperature to drop. Colder and colder the room got as Jimin's heart was beating faster. He couldn't be free from himself. This feeling alone was like death itself... But Jimin just didn't think too hard on this.

           Fear froze the man's body as he laid there and tried to move his fingers while the figure still stood over him. Peering down at him as Jimin kept his eyes shut. Not daring to look up at the cold and scary figure. Jimin then exhaled as he managed to move both of his hands and suddenly turn over to hug Jungkook's body close to his. Breaking away the cold and bringing the boy into a sudden hug and felt relieved once he felt Jungkook hug him back only a while after. Warmth filled the room momentarily and Jimin only opened his eyes to caress Jungkook's hair back so gently.

           When the sun rose the following morning, Jimin opened his eyes to see he was holding a pillow close. Not Jungkook. Once he looked up ahead, Jungkook had his black bathrobe on, looking for his clothes for work. "Jungkook..." Jimin breathed as he sat up to arch his back into a stretch. "H-How long have you been awake?"

'Twenty minutes. But I was taking a shower.' Jungkook signed as Jimin tilted his head to see Jungkook had bags under his eyes.

           "I'm... Sorry I made you upset last night. I was here with you for three days straight! You have me here with you every day... I think I should have a moment off when it comes to seeing a friend of mines. You can come too! That's if you could handle being by Sehiro." Jimin continued as Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked over at his Chief once more.