Chapter 67: I might lose you

Jimin stood there, embracing the younger in his arms from the back and caressing the roots of his hair so gently. Jimin understood the many things Jungkook went through. The boy knew what it was like to feel abandoned, unloved and tortured from his own actions. Jungkook was nothing but a vicious gang leader in everyone's eyes, but that wasn't the label Jimin defined him as. To Jimin, he looked at the boy as the one he loved out of everything. He wanted to show the boy love to his smiles, his gorgeous and attractive inner behavior and the way Jungkook worried over Jimin. The way Jungkook acted was like he never thought the boy was a gang leader.

              Love was crazy to Jimin; He couldn't even catch that the love of his life was any danger. He never actually thought Jungkook could ever make noise ever again! But now that he could, Jimin never felt the need of leaving Jungkook. The boy had his flaws and almost anyone could fear him, but of course, a monster only gets scary when you feed into the fear. Jimin stood behind the boy, caressing his hair back and having his arms wrapped around the sobbing boy.

            Jungkook stood there, having tears rush down his face like a river flowing down the stream. He couldn't believe that Jimin loved him even after the things he said; after being feared, he was loved... After being lost, he was found. These were the many things that came across his head when Jimin hugged him close and told him those words. Jungkook just stood there and let out an exhale while his tears still fell from his face. "Y-You... You still love m-me..?" Jungkook asked to make sure as Jimin swiftly turned the boy around to look him in the eyes and tell him the truth.

           "Of course I do, Jungkook! You're everything to me... I said I would love you no matter what. You're all I have." Jimin repeated his final words as Jungkook exhaled and moved in closer to hug Jimin tightly. "I can't fear you if deep down I know you meant well. Your heart isn't dark, it's light... I lightened up the dark and held you close. I do this out of love." Jimin whispered as Jungkook rested his head over Jimin's shoulder.

            "E-Even when you wanted to kill me... Please tell me you wanted to do it out of love...?"

             "I wasn't thinking..." Jimin whispered and moved back to look at Jungkook just to wipe his lover's sad tears. "I... Thought if I did it out of love... I would follow you too. I don't want you to get caught, if you do get caught; I'll lose you forever."

             "They can't expect anything from me... Everyone believes I'm a saint. However, that doesn't save me from their judging comments..." Jungkook added and set back to sit on the couch where Jimin just looked down at him. Wanting to listen to the boy explain what he really meant. Jimin sat next to his lover and held his hand as Jungkook exhaled once more. "They don't really like me. Those officers... They said I was some toy to you, that you don't give me a case to work alone from and you just baby me because I claimed to be mute... But the secret is out... will you still treat me the way you did before?"

             "Jungkook, I'll always treat you the same I baby you to protect you and love you... Ignore what they say. You know I would never say you're a toy to me or just use up your job like this. The first week wasn't easy because I didn't give you anything to work with, but you know I let you now... You just distracted me because of that reason." Jimin added while Jungkook nodded his head.

             "Jimin... I don't think I could do this... I don't think I could stay here at this job.." Jungkook added as he turned his head to look at Jimin. "I can't stay in Busan... My gang still thinks I'm going to kill you, but I won't. You're no longer a threat to me... So, I have to go before one of us is caught. Being a leader is so tough, you have to watch over your team... Guide them and care for every one of them like your own." Jungkook continued as he pouted. "Come with me...?"