Chapter 81: Our last dance

"I-It's not fair... IT'S NOT FAIR!" Jungkook shouted as he cupped his head in to let out a loud shout. "I can't have my happy ending but you can!" Jungkook hissed while Namjoon placed his right elbow over the armrest and watched his hermit crab hide inside of the shell. "I-I just wish... I wish someone who loves me could have me. But love doesn't exist for me, does it?!"

          "Jungkook... Calm down. You have the whole day to get ready, don't waste it here with me or else you'll regret it. I told you, I'll get them all transported out of Busan by tonight and I suggest you leave as soon as the clock hits 8:00PM. I have a lot of work to do."

          "I-I don't want to leave him, Namjoon... Please don't tell me I have to..." Whispered the young boy as the loan shark only rolled his wheel chair over to the front of his hermit crab's cage and opened the lid just to put the crab inside.

          "I'll let you join your friends. Come on." Namjoon whispered to his crab and placed the cage over his lap to take the crab to his other room where he took care of his other hermit crabs in a big aquarium. "Listen Jungkook... I don't think that's a good idea for you to stay... If you stay, you'll get caught either way. It's better you run now. I don't know how you'll get caught, but it's better to leave with all the evidence you got. Not stay behind and leave the gang and stay next to those who could barge in and forcefully check the house for evidence and lead to your arrest. Take my words of advice and go. You need to start leaving the house by 8:00 PM." Namjoon continued as Jungkook felt so helpless. He had no other choice but to leave his lover and there was nothing he could do. There was no purpose in trying to stay behind. His gang needed him desperately and being a leader was what Jungkook needed to do.

          The boy knew he had to grow up now, he stood up and wiped the running tears from his face as he let out a heavy breath. This was it; today was his final day with Jimin and the least he could do was run on home to pack up and at least try to make his departure try to seem more comfortable to Jimin even if he knew his lover wasn't going to accept something as brutal as saying goodbye.

           Jungkook walked out of the room with a slouch and let out an exhale while he tried to lighten up. He told Namjoon about his plans for the gang, but he expected a little advice to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but even Namjoon claimed there was nothing at the end to run to. Only to what fate dragged him through. Jungkook walked out of the house as he kept his hands in his pocket. He was hoping Namjoon would take care of the gang for the boy, but he understood that this was his life and he was held responsible for his gang members. Not the loan shark. The young gang leader stepped out of the house and looked ahead to see the silhouette of Jimin's still leaning over the steering wheel; wallowing in his own sorrow.

            The younger took a second as he let out another deep breath and made his way over to the car where he pulled the door open. It was still unlocked and throughout the whole time, Jimin didn't even have it in him to get up and follow Jungkook at all. This left the boy to open the door and hear Jimin sniffling through his tears. Jungkook only sat down in the car, placing over his seatbelt and looking down; knowing if he was to turn his face and look at Jimin, his heart would grow heavy and he'd make promises he can't keep. Just like staying for the love of his life.

           "I...can't stay even if I wanted to, My king..." Jungkook whispered as he let out a sigh. "I wish we had forever... But my gang-"

            Just then, Jimin sat up and started his car as he pushed his glasses up to cover the depressive look over his eyes. "I know... Don't try to make it worse that it already is." Jimin whispered and started the car once more to drive on home. "You need to pack up before I change my mind... Don't make me do something I'll regret.." Jimin whispered and began to drive with Jungkook silencing himself throughout the whole ride so Jimin wouldn't cling onto the voice he'll never hear ever again. This was it, this was the downfall of the rollercoaster and it seemed as if they weren't ever going to return to each other at all now.