Chapter 34: Wonders

Jimin looked back to feel the hot warmth of Jungkook's hand lock around his so desperately. Longing to have Jimin stay. "Ah... Jungkook, you know I can't stay here with you. You're sick."

'You would stay if you loved me...' Jungkook signed with his other free hand with a tear running off his ill face.

           Jimin knew this was the only thing Jungkook had of Jimin. Something the boy would always look forward to at the end of the day and now that he couldn't kiss Jimin, hug him close or even hold his hand. Having Jimin stay in the same room as him for the night was good enough to make him feel happy. This was the only thing he could look forward to and just knowing that Jimin wouldn't do this for him, crushed the younger miserably.

           "I can't get sick... I have work tomorrow." Jimin whispered but Jungkook exhaled and kept looking at Jimin.

'You would still choose your job over me?' Jungkook continued to sign to the older with a pout. He had such a horrible day and the least he could do was ask for the older's attention like this.

          "I-I.. I'll stay here. But I don't want to get sick. I have work." Jimin added as Jungkook let go of Jimin and quickly turned over to grab a pillow and toss it to the ground. Insisting he should sleep on the ground. "I see. Alright. I'll sleep here. I'll watch over you." Jimin continued as Jungkook looked at the older and laid back on the bed. Due to all of the tears he shed tonight, it was enough to cause a headache and make him lay back to cup his head and groan slightly. However, the sound was cut off halfway since he couldn't make much sound.

         "Would you like to take a pill for that?" Jimin wondered, but Jungkook turned away and shook his head while curling up and hugging himself after. "Alright... I'll go put the pizza away and I'll go change my clothes. Okay?" Jimin assured as Jungkook laid there still. Not even agreeing.

           Jimin understood why Jungkook grew so upset... He was upset at the fact that Jimin didn't want to get sick because of work. Basically choosing his job over Jungkook at the moment so, the younger didn't hesitate to toss the pillow to the ground. The older stepped out of the room and let out an exhale. He could feel the boy growing upset just within the room. "Ah, I'm such an asshole.." Jimin thought and could look back at how Jungkook would always call him that with his sign language.

          Very soon, the older walked back to the room only wearing his underwear. The Chief carried a big covers and a blanket. He decided not to bring a pillow since Jungkook already threw one at the floor for him. Jimin couldn't get mad over that since he deserved that action from his silent prince. He figured the path would be bumpy so he had to walk through it now and bear the flaws set out for him. This was what he had to expect from a heartbreaker like himself.

          The older stepped in and looked to see Jungkook facing up at the ceiling in silence as always, even when Jimin stepped in the excited smile just longed to surface from Jungkook's face. Yet, he held it back. Making the room grow a little awkward. "I'm here." Jimin stated as the gaze of the silent prince shifted over to Jimin. The boy looked as if he felt bad that he threw the pillow down at Jimin to have him sleep on the ground.

'Please sleep with me. I'm sorry.' Jungkook signed as Jimin looked at the boy and finally just nodded his head.

           "I don't care if I get sick. I need a day off anyways." Jimin mentioned as he dropped the big covers onto the ground and only took the pillow from the ground along with his own blanket to place it over the bed. "I'm not sleepy. So... Would you like to talk like before?"

'It's like you are repeating what we did before. You'll make me cry.' Jungkook signed and watched Jimin drop his pillow right next to Jungkook's as he crawled onto the bed.