Chapter 41: Linked

Jungkook kept his glare at the door while he slightly tilted his head. Staring at it in focused as everything around him turned dull. He was upset and everything Jimin watched through the screen scared him a little. He has never seen Jungkook grow this upset! The younger look frightening, yet there was a gleam of confusion going on in his eyes. He knew there was anger swarming around him.. But, he grew confused of the many things in his mind that came after. Dark thoughts as well. The Silent prince was a little intimidating when he was upset and all Jimin could see through the screen was his prince growing frustrated as if he was close to exploding.

             Jimin wanted to run to the station if he could. He wanted to go see Jungkook and calm him down, but the boy just gazed off at the door and looked as if he was counting off the seconds before he completely lost it! Jimin had to act quick, he couldn't have Jungkook throw a fit right in their office, some people might step in and think he's insane. Not really paying attention to the fact that this was the only way the mute boy released his anger. However, this was too violent and watching Jungkook handle his pain like this made Jimin worry.

           There was never a moment where Jimin didn't worry over Jungkook. Seeing his close friend suddenly flip out on him like this was enough to make Jimin grow overprotective. It was obvious that now Jungkook was capable of defending himself, but the aftermath of it was what Jimin had to handle. The older thought quick and suddenly picked his phone up and called Jungkook. Hoping to communicate with him through the surveillance camera and have Jungkook listen to him completely. The Chief began to call Jungkook repeatedly as Jimin looked up to the screen and watched Jungkook cover his face and pat his hair forward before tapping the answer button and placing the call on speaker.

            "Jungkook... Hey, look at the camera and communicate with me... Calm down okay? Shh.. It's okay.. I understand I saw what happened..." Jimin comforted the boy even if he wasn't there physically. Jungkook was still looking at the camera and giving off such and upset stare like he was going to snap. "Please.. I know.. I know... Ah, Jungkook come back to me. They don't need you there. I need you here. So, come to me. I'm the one who wants you.." Jimin continued as Jungkook rolled his hands into fists and threw his fists down onto the office desk and turned his body to face the camera.

'You want me, but you can't have me. What do you want me to do over there? Talk? Hug? Have you reminisce on how we should wait? Bullshit.' Jungkook signed to Jimin as the Chief had to zoom in and look at Jungkook's hand gestures. 'I'd rather stay here and get punched on the other side of my jaw, thank you very much.'

           "I'm sorry... Jungkook. I'm sorry I'm not such a good company to you..."

'Not what I said.' Shot back the boy in sign language while he kept glaring at the door once again.

           "Jungkook, I'm sorry... But you can't expect me to kiss you now and say we are something. I want to make sure you're safe."

             The younger then shot his gaze up at Jimin with a glare in his eyes as he looked at the camera. Meaning to stare at Jimin in the eyes this way. 'Jimin, you're paranoid. You need help.'

           "G-Go slow I can't read it too fast." Jimin told the boy as he slowed down to sign to Jimin. Repeating his sign as Jimin read along it in his head. Reading perfectly on how Jungkook has become aware of Jimin's paranoia. "Jungkook... That doesn't matter. Anyways, I know it's stupid to wait because of some criminals... But, I don't want you to be the next one at the hospital!"

'Jimin, I'm perfectly fine. No one has ever tried to threaten me other than Sehiro. Please arrest him, Jimin. Please do it for me. I don't want to see him.' Jungkook begged as Jimin could see the anger in Jungkook's eyes, fold into sorrow. 'I just want to love you now. Not tomorrow... Not next week or next year, today. I want to love you today so it could last long enough than tomorrow, than next week or next year. That's all I ask.' Jungkook continued to beg while Jimin was at a crossroads. He couldn't tell what the future had plans for up ahead, but he was absolutely frightened of it.