Chapter 45: Caught

Jimin looked up as he let out a sigh

           Jimin looked up as he let out a sigh. Placing the phone into his pocket and standing up. He felt like he could confront Sehiro alone. Deep down, he knew it was tough to believe that Sehiro was a suspect. He just knew the man too well to even say he was associated to criminal activity. It wasn't fair to Sehiro and one side of Jimin just hoped there was a better way to solve this without pressing charges against his close friend.

           "Jungkook, I'll come back soon, I'm just going to get coffee." Jimin told the boy as Jungkook suddenly stood up. Wanting to follow the man everywhere.

'I want coffee too!' Jungkook signed excitingly as Jimin cleared his throat and looked back at the boy.

          "You can't come with me, you're limping like crazy! Sit down and I'll bring you coffee and a muffin. Deal?" Jimin proposed as Jungkook nodded his head and pulled a smile before sitting back down and gazing at the older just walk up to the door of the office. "Good. I'll be back. Give me a moment." Jimin told Jungkook as he walked out of the office to look up ahead at a few officers.

         "Officer Yu, Sang-wu, Kyumi, Seon-oh, come with me please." Jimin instructed some of the officers he called out on as they followed after the Chief. He found Sehiro innocent... But at times, he grew too paranoid when it came to trusting people who were close to him. He sometimes believed the speculations of Riyu Sehiro. And then at other times, he ignored them and thought, "He's not that bad. I know him." Jimin would think to himself as he would have his doubts.

          The Chief approached the office door of his Officer while he walked up to it and looked back at the officers right behind him. "Wait here. If you hear me shout, you all have to run in there and get Officer Riyu." Jimin added. "Guard me from there." The Chief demanded as he watched the officers nod their heads. Jimin gave them the nod as he stepped into the office to see Sehiro looking down at his desk. Once Jimin stepped in, he looked up with a smile and brushed his black silk hair to the side.

          "Park Jimin! Oh you're here... I thought you'd never show up for me..." Sehiro added as he stood up. Still wearing his uniform like he wasn't accused of anything. "It's been a horrible week for me... I'm now a 'suspect' and no one would believe me when I tell them something. I need you to help me!"

         "Riyu Sehiro, you know I can't side with you. I'm the Chief. You're a suspect. They'll drag me into this too! Sehiro, Jungkook and... I... Think you're going insane..." Jimin continued as he placed his hands on his hips and tilted his head. "You need help."

         "You can't tell me I need help... What wrong did I do..?"

          "Everything... Everthing is wrong about you, Sehiro. You're growing insane. You walked into the office just yesterday and punched my detective. What did you expect out of that? A trophy?"

         "Listen, Jimin... I was worried. It's not like you to miss a day at the station. I suspected something wrong happened to you when Jungkook was sitting at your desk. I just went off." Sehiro claimed as Jimin folded his arms and looked down with a sigh. "Chief... Please say something."