°•BONUS•°

The blue bright skies gleamed with every white cloud in sight as the wind blew through the private beach along with the waves brushing onto the shore. Jungkook sat down on a white towel under a lime colored umbrella with a small baby girl in his arms. That was no one other than his adopted daughter. Jungkook wore a blue short sleeved dress shirt, white shorts and sandals while the girl he carried was wearing a pink one-piece bathing suit that fit her perfectly and had a frilled part around the bottom like a tutu.

             The baby girl Jungkook carried, had a small part of her hair pinned upwards to make her hair stand above her small little head like a little fountain on her head. Her eyes were dark brown and her pale face was chubby along her cheeks. The baby only sat over her Father's lap and played with the sand as Jungkook had to make sure the baby wasn't going place the sand into her mouth. "Ah! Park Ji-yung! Don't put that in your mouth!" Jungkook laughed as he held the baby close in his arms to make her stop as she began to coo. Ji-yung was now 9-months old and Jungkook recalled adopting her with Jimin only a year after their marriage.

             The wedding ceremony was something Jungkook couldn't forget. They got married at the beach and bought a house with a private beach that came along with it too. The young man had to get rid of his life before and disband the gang he had. It wasn't an easy thing to do, but he was able to set them free and RM offered them a better life to get them all hired in different jobs. Giving them all a new and better chance at life. Jungkook always thought about them and wondered how they would turn out to be after they all disbanded. Within the gang, everyone treated each other like family and that's where Jungkook began to feel like he wanted a family of his own now. Raising his and Jimin's first daughter after marriage was Jungkook's idea of a perfect family.

              "The sand is dirty, we do not put dirty things in our mouths!" Bickered the boy into a cute coo as Jimin then walked  up to the king and his princess.

              "You're in no place to say that, Baby." Jimin teased as he sat down next to Jungkook and started to laugh. Jimin wore a loose, short-sleeved shirt with hibiscus decorated all over the white dress shirt tented over his light blue tank top and white shorts just the size up to his knees.

             "Shut up! Don't put those things into her little head! She might repeat them..." Worried the younger as Jimin started to laugh as he held his hands out and accepted his daughter into his arms.

             "She's only nine months old!" Jimin chuckled as he took out his sunglasses from his pocket and placed it over the girl's eyes with a smile. "There's my adorable princess~" Cooed Jimin as he started to walk to the ocen so he could stand by the shore and feel the waves against his skin while he looked at the beautiful view of the sea.

            "NO! Ji-yung might get a sunburn!" Worried Jungkook as Jimin looked back to laugh as he still held onto his daughter. "W-What if a big wave takes her?!" Complained the worried father as he stood up and approached the older. "The sun is too bright!"

           "Hey, calm down, Jungkook! She'll live, okay?" Chuckled the older as he carried the girl with one arm and extended the other one out to pull Jungkook closer. "You get so overprotective~ now do you understand why I did this to you back then?"

            "Ah, yes because you love me! I know that, Jimin." Responded the younger as he made a smile. "Everywhere I go, you take up any chance you could take just so you could tell me how much you love me. I admire that from you." Jungkook continued to talk about how much he adored Jimin as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso so happily and gave Jimin a peck on the lips.

             "I say that because I know if you're mine, you should be loved by me. No matter what." Whispered the man to his young king now while he gave his lover another kiss. "We've made it so far and I want you to know that I appreciate you and I'm proud of who you've become."

            Only then, they heard a scream from down the private beach and as they looked down at the ocean. The married couple looked at Seokjin start to scream as soon as Namjoon held his hand and carried a big crab with the other and tried to show his lover; but the older man kept flinching and shouting. Causing Jungkook and Jimin to laugh while they watched the two lover's bond. "Even today I still think I'm dreaming..." Jungkook told Jimin as his lover held Ji-yung's small hand and waved it around, causing the baby to make a cute smile.

         "I'm glad to say that you're not, my love~ we proved those thoughts wrong and we are finally here together." Jimin told the younger as he turned his head to give Jungkook another kiss. Once their lips pulled away, Jungkook smiled at Jimin and only then, he turned his head to see Yoongi sitting on a tanning chair under an umbrella with the officer he always mentioned. Until recently, they started talking once again and began to meet each other every now and then. Hoseok had dark brown hair and such a big smile. It was like Hoseok was the sunshine while Yoongi was the moon, yet they couldn't live without each other.

           For the whole day, Jungkook, Jimin and their young daughter stayed at the beach and eventually walked back into their house just right by the private beach. Within the house, Jimin set Ji-yung down and held her by the hands to walk the baby in, yet the girl kept bending her legs and giggling to jump each time. Jungkook locked the door behind them as he smiled at the two just walking forward and eventually reaching the couch where Jimin dropped down and started to tickle the baby and hear her cute giggles.

         The young king then reached to his camera he purchased so recently and turned it on to see pictures of his daughter taken like photo shoots. Jungkook spent no other second than to switch onto the recorder and recorded the cute family moment. He had many pictures and videos of his small family and loved to look back at those sweet moments. Seeing how far he's gotten in life made him feel as if his life was completed. A lover, family and glee. That was all Jungkook ever wanted in life and that was what he got at the very end; getting the happy ending he always hoped for in a guy like him.

°•End•°