Chapter 47: Any thoughts?

Jungkook pulled the camera away from his eyes after taking many pictures of the katana. Leaving Jimin to continue staring at blade and the boy who was preparing the next roll for the next pictures to take of the blade. Jimin watched Jungkook stay put into one place as the older walked over to Sehiro's desk to take a good look around for more evidence. The Chief gazed over the folder of Sehiro blaming Jungkook over everything. The evidence wasn't supported and it didn't even make any sense. It just seemed as if the ex officer just wanted to throw all of these accusations onto someone innocent.

          Jimin looked into the folder once more as he gazed at the picture taken from afar of Jungkook. Jungkook was walking to the car and the picture seemed to have been taken the day when Jungkook came to work alone. "This evidence is pointless..." Jimin whispered to himself as he let out a sigh. Just knowing that this was the reason why Sehiro clung onto Jungkook as his own suspect. Trying not to get in trouble but, the katana sititng in the closet was what sealed the deal. Taking away his badge and getting him fired.

          "Such a shame my very own officer couldn't be trusted..." Jimin whispered to himself as he kept looking through the evidence to see more of Jungkook's pictures in the camera surveillance in the grocery store. Even the screenshots printed out from the outside surveillance just showed Jungkook walking out with the groceries in hand. Through the reflection of the glass, it was obvious that Jimin's car was shown right up ahead so Sehiro's evidence fell short.

          Jungkook noticed Jimin grew extremely quiet as he looked down, wanting Jimin to look at him while he worked. It made him feel happy and caused him to smile through the stress. Jungkook then picked the katana up and turned his body over to face Jimin as he kept looking at the Chief until he could get the attention of the man. It took Jimin a while until the officer by the door cleared his throat and made Jimin draw his attention to the detective. "Oh... Ready? Let's go to the lab now. Don't dust it off now, wait until we get to the lab to scan through the fingerprints." Jimin added as he took the folder with him as Jungkook carried the katana over his gloved hands carefully.

           Jungkook felt curious as he watched Jimin carry a folder. He wanted to ask why, but he knew Jimin would avoid the question. If Jimin had the folder there, he would tell the silent prince about anything, yet, he kept this to himself. Secretly not wanting Jungkook to feel like Sehiro was stalking him to introduce him as the new suspect. Sehiro just failed to find a good alibi so, he had to look in deeper for one with his lawyer before court in the trial of Mr. Wong's murder along with the gang association.

        However, keeping this from Jungkook only made the boy wonder what Jimin hid from him. Jungkook longed to know everything in the case, even the flaws. So, he wanted to know what was in the folder. Alibis or wrong accusations, curiousity was killing him within the inside. The longer Jimin held the folder to himself lead Jungkook to just hold back to ask what it was. The two soon reached the lab as Jungkook walked up to a white table within the big room to set the weapon down under a huge microscope to gaze at the finger prints in black light through the goggles. The room had a few pictures hung up in some parts of the lab.

             Jimin walked over to another desk and set the folder down as Jungkook followed after Jimin and poked his head from behind the older as soon as he set the folder down. "What do you want?" Jimin asked as he looked over at Jungkook who was standing behind him, staring at the folder in curiosity.

'What is it?' Jungkook signed as he pointed over to the folder on the table. 'Can I see?'

           "This? Oh Jungkook, you don't need to." Jimin chuckled as he cupped the younger's face. "It's just his information I need to take him out of the system." Jimin lied so smoothly as Jungkook made a pout and moved in closer with a sweet smile forming over his face.