Chapter 72: The help you need

After the funeral, Jimin went home to sit down in the living room as he let the tie around his collar loose while he still held the shades over his eyes. He was really silent and Jungkook walked into the room to see this and he alone worried. "Jimin... My king.." Jungkook called out as he stepped up to Jimin on the couch. "You haven't been to work for a while..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin tipped the shades down to gaze at his lover. "We haven't been to work..."

           "My father is there..."

           "What if your father has to go back? He's the Chief in Seoul. Not Busan." Jungkook said as Jimin only cleared his throat and looked down. He was able to let go of Sehiro, he was free from that thought.. But he was still growing mental. He thought if he let Sehiro go, he'd be able to live... But there was something else weighing him down and that was just the fact that his life was spiralling out of control ever since Jungkook stepped in.

             "So..?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook stomped his shoe onto the ground and let out a sharp exhale.

              "That's it! You need help now! I worry about you..." Jungkook continued as Jimin only took his shades off and gazed up at Jungkook.

             "You did this to me... But I know what will fix it! Our love..." Jimin continued and stood up to approach Jungkook. "That's all that matters... Right?"

              "Sit down, Jimin... If I could get a therapist for you, you'd be alright. I've ruined your life, but I won't give up trying to repair it." Insisted the prince as he took his phone out to look up a good therapist and only then, Jimin grabbed Jungkook's wrist and looked at him.

              "Do you really think this is all I need..? Help from a therapist? I'll be healed... But then you won't be here to celebrate with me, baby." Jimin stated and this only left Jungkook to ponder the sad thought. "I don't want to be a loner, Jungkook..."

              "W-We'll both be loners..." Jungkook added as he turned around and let out an exhale. "Jiminie... I had two choices; to kill you or leave you. I chose the one that wouldn't stop your heart from beating. Just mines."

               "Jungkook, you don't understand... Death is forever... A scar is forever and a broken heart too... But there's things to get over a heart break and that's another heart coming to heal the broken pieces! You can't fix death or a permanent scar..." Jimin continued and hugged the younger from the back. Having Jungkook stand still and turn his head tilted to the side to gaze at the older who held him close. "I want to run away with my prince..." Whispered the older as he kept his eyes closed.

              "You're c-crazy! I can't let you give up your perfect life to become a criminal! Did you really think this out? Jimin... You'll be seen as a criminal in your own home town... Ah, I can't do this to you; I've done enough."

              "I... I know you have a gang. But you could abandon them and live with me! This is the only thing weighing you down... Don't be stubborn to face me.." Jimin added as he turned the boy to face him. "I'm the only love you've ever known."

              "You're right... But I can't just leave them like this. Most of them don't have anywhere to go!"

              "But Jungkook... If they cared about you... They'd understand too!" Jimin continued and cupped Jungkook's face so gently. "Please do this for me; You were so tough to find and keep..."

               "Jimin, You don't understand; a leader can't abandon his people... I have a responsibility."

                "But you're mines! You can't abandon the one who loves you..." Jimin continued as he let out a sigh. "Just kill me now.." Jimin wished into a whisper as Jungkook only refused and hugged the boy close.