Chapter 54: An ominous symbol

Jungkook sat on the couch as he held the camera up to gaze into and let out a cute smile as he held the camera up and turned it around to gaze at the lovely features. It wasn't the same camera he had before, but it was given to him by the one he adored, making it way more better to hold in closer to his heart. The younger looked over at Jimin and signed to him, 'I won't lose it.' Jungkook signed as he looked at the camera, setting in the memory card that came with it as he made such a big smile on his face.

          "You better not, or else you won't be getting another! This camera records and takes pictures." Jimin advised the boy as Jungkook looked at the camera and set the battery in before plugging in the charger to turn on the camera. Jimin stood up and plugged the camera into the charger as he set it down and connected it to an outlet by the desk. "I'll clean, you should take a shower."

'I can't get down.' Jungkook signed and smiled while he gazed at Jimin. 'It was such a challenge to get in here, find the folder and sit up here.' Jungkook signed as Jimin laughed and walked up to the boy just to cup his face and bring him close.

          "You're one of a kind, Jungkook~ so precious and delicate." Jimin chuckled as he looked at the boy and turned around. "Get on, I'll take you to the room, help find your clothes then I'll take you to the bathroom, but you'll wash up on your own and change into some clothes." Jimin told the boy as Jungkook nodded his head while gazing back at his new camera. "I'll be cleaning." Jimin said as Jungkook finally looked forward and hugged Jimin while he was on his back. Allowing the Chief to take him to the room to find his clothes and then take him to wash up after.

           "When Sehiro showed me that folder... I didn't know what to think. He was insane at the moment... I felt bad for him and wanted to talk it out with him, yet, he was so focused on the fact that you were the one to blame. Ugh, his evidence just didn't seem right." Jimin claimed while Jungkook listened to every word Jimin uttered. "Is that what you meant when you feared losing me like that? Watching me grow insane as my thoughts spiraled out of control? I think I need help... But I don't want to speak too soon. What if I'm just too overprotective? It doesn't hurt to protect the one I love."

              Jungkook leaned his head in and hung his head from the side of Jimin's shoulders with a smile. Showing him he doesn't have to worry. "I'll go when I need it the most." Jimin told Jungkook as he let out a sigh after. "I won't grow insane... I can handle it, not Sehiro... He just went all out and I worried. I felt like he was innocent but after I found that Katana, I didn't know what to think. Ah, good thing today we will find out what prints lie ahead of the sharp blades of the katana. Some at the station even mentioned that they would look into RM's wound and pull out the bullet that was shot through through his back. Paralyzing his legs..." Jimin told Jungkook once they walked into the bedroom to look for the younger some clothes he could put on after the shower.

              Jimin set Jungkook down on the bed while he watched Jungkook close his eyes shut and let out a hiss from the pain from his hole. "Oh, I'm sorry. I went too hard." Jimin chuckled as Jungkook pushed Jimin back playfully. Jimin then looked through Jungkook's dresser and took out comfortable clothes of a black sleeved sweater, loose grey joggers, black underwear and black socks as he looked over at the boy. "You know... While I was picking your camera up, there was this cashier."

'Don't start, Jimin.' Jungkook signed as Jimin looked at the boy and let out a scoff that faded into a smile.

           "Jungkook, you don't understand... This girl, she made me feel a little uncomfortable. Her name is Yuja. The store was empty but all she held was a smile over everything. I found this rather odd..." Jimin told the younger as the boy sighed after. "Don't be like that, It's okay to have thoughts like this... But I won't hide the fact that she did seem off..." Jimin told the boy. "Could she be part of the gang?"