Chapter 7

Clyde's POV

 After that talk with Calvin, I headed to Alice room. I saw her sitting at the edge of her bed looking out at the window. By the way I'm looking at her, she is totally zoning out. She didn't even feel my presence. And there I remembered what Calvin had  told me a while ago. "Are you thinking about Calvin?" I asked in a very sarcastic way.

She glanced at me but she just shifted her attention outside. "Now you're not talking to me, is it because of that friend of mine?" I asked again. Yes, Calvin is my friend.

"What present would you like to receive from your special day?" she answered without answering my question.

 "Are you trying to set another topic,now, now is that the real you?" I said. Now I'm in front of her. She just raised her head and look at me intently.

"That's what I'm thinking all about and not about Calvin. But why did you ask me about him?" she asked with a puzzled look. I don't know if I should be angry or I should be happy. Angry because she's denying about their so called plan of meeting each other. Happy because she's not thinking about Calvin.

"Okay, I'm giving you this time to meet him but next time I'll make sure that you -"

"Stop controlling my life mr. De Guzman!" she blurted out that made me stop what I'm saying. I smirked to what she said. I leaned towards her. And now are faces are labeled. "I have the right to control you besides you're the one who wants this. Do I need to remind it to you everytime we argue. You really want to hear it from me?" I said and step back.

I smirked as I saw her shaking her head. Good for her. Do I really need to tell her the reason why we're in this kind of situation? "The reason why we're in this situation is me, that means it's only me who has the right to end this," she said more like a whisper but I heard it clearly.

"Really? but I guess you cannot do it. You're obsess with me," I answered before heading to her door. "By the way, If you ate planning to end this be sure to have all the blame," I added before going out from her room.

Alice's POV

 My tears started to fall as I heard the door closed. I tried my best to be the best wife to him but it's all not enough. He always blame me on why he is in this kind of situation. I know it's all my fault and I know I am the only one who can give solution to this. I smiled bitterly.

I stayed at my room trying to think about a better solution. And that is to give him his freedom. I'm already ready to set him free. Maybe everyone is right. I was just obsess with him and that I was just forcing myself to love him. Maybe, I'm not really in love with him at all.

I look at the clock and it's already five. I didn't notice the time. Time is really going fast. I fixed my self and went downstairs. I headed at the kitchen and there I saw Emily cooking. "Hey, you're happy," I said to get her attention.

"Nothing, sir Clyde asked me to cook food for you and that makes me happy," says Emily with that smile still plastered on her face.

"Well, he's just trying to be nice and besides he know that I didn't eat well a while ago, normal thing"

"Oh, I think it's not"

"Fine, just believe on what you're thinking," I said as I rolled my eyes that made him laugh. She's really cute.

 I have a nice meal. Emily served me my favorite foods. Because it's too much for me, I asked her to join me. Clyde is not yet home. According to Em, he went to the office. "I'll wash the dishes," I volunteered.

"If you say so, I'm already tired," she said that causes me to raise an eyebrow.

"Kidding," says Emily.

After finishing our food, I stood up from my seat and started cleaning but Emily insisted to help me. When we finished the task we are doing, I went to the my room.

I threw my self at the bed. I was thinking about my botique. It's been a month since I visited it. I asked Faye to look after it while I'm busy fulfilling my role as a wife to Clyde. Maybe tomorrow is the right time to visit my botique. That's the last thing playing in my head before I fall into deep slumber.

I was awakened by the sound coming from my closet. When I checked the time, my eyes widened. It was already eight. "Good morning," greeted Emily.

"What are you doing there?" I asked pointing at the closet.