Chapter 11

Clyde's POV

I'm currently in my office reading the report I wanted to have that was handed by my private investigator when someone just barged through the door. My mood changes after I lifted my head and saw who was it. She closed the door and in just a blink she's now sitting on my lap. She started to kiss me but I look into other direction that causes her lips to land on my cheek. I know she's being curious right now. "Get up and get out of my sight!" I whisper yelled to her.

She stood but never move on where she is standing. "Why for a sudden change of attitude my dear?" she asked seductively. I pick all the informations about her including the pictures and threw it infront of her.

"You are a gold digger! You are sleeping with other men not just only me!" I said. I can shout because my office is a soundproof office.

"Let me explain," she said using her pleading eyes.

"Explain? You have nothing to explain"

"Really? How about you? You are sleeeping with different woman, I didn't try to stop you, now that it's me whom you discovered sleeping with other men you're mad. From what I know where just even"

No we are not even. Yes, I always have new woman by my side but I really don't sleep with them. I just want them to stay with me. And Liza, is the only woman that I cheated with that I think is the best choice. And knowing that she's sleeping with other men makes me want to strangle her neck.

"No we're not because I'm cheating on my wife right into her face and yet you're sleeping with other men?"

"So this is about your wife huh? What did that slut did to you to change you're attitude towards me?" she asked.

I can feel all my blood on my face after hearing her describing my wife in those kind of words. As fast as flash,I'm now infront of her. My other hand on her neck gripping it. She's already running out of air but I didn't let her go. "Say that word again to describe my wife and you're dead," I say before letting her go. She is now catching for breath.

I let her go. When she's already in her good state she said, "I'm not going to let you go."

"Okay fine, but I guess you know what I'm able to do to get rid of you," I said that made her pale.
"Now, before I'll call the guards better find your way out," I said motioning to the door.

Without any words from her, she fixed herself and went out. I sat on the couch and put my face on my palms.

I never expect Liza doing such thing. I thought she's the one for me. I even give her the right to go in and out my mansion even in the presence of my wife. I cheated right infront of my wife. I'm even working on our divorce paper for us to be legal not just in public but  also in papers but then she fucked up. She's nothing but a gold digger.

I tried to calm myself. I know I had a lot of things to do this day and I should not give a damn about that woman. I was in that state when someone just opened the door. Noises from outside my office is now clearly heard.

I shifted my attention to the person who just barged in. It was my secretary. "What do you need!" I yelled at her. From her reaction, I can say that she's scared.
"Sir y-you-your w-wi-wife is-"

Oh she's stuttering. I don't know if it's because she's scared of me or because something is happening. The noise from outside my office is getting louder and I'm already irritated.  "SirLizaishurtingyourwife"

"What? Can you make your words clear! This is not a guessing game!"

"Sir Liza is hurting your wife!"

At last she said it. "And what can I do if Liza is hurting my wife- what?"

I stood from the couch and without any word I pushed my secretary aside. And just as I came out from my office I saw the scene that made my blood boil.

Liza is on top of Alice who is now gasping for air. Some employees are trying to stop Liza but they can't. "What the fuck!" I yelled that made everyone stop from there places.

It seems that Liza didn't hear me so I forcefully grab her that causes her to fall on the ground. In just a mere second she stood and fixed herself. The employees froze on their spots.  "What do you think are you doing!" I yelled at her.

"Trying to give her a lessson for involving herself in our lives," she said while smirking.

"You don't have the right!" I yelled again. And that's the time when the guards appeared infront of us.

"Sir what happened here?" one of the guard asked.

"Let that woman out of this building and never let her in again, she has nothing to do with the company," I commanded them.

Liza tried to lossen from the guards grip but she can't. "No you can't do this babe!" she said.

"Yes I can after hurting my wife, no one tried to cross my path," I said before shifting my attention to my wife who is now catching for air.
I lifted her up from the floor and carried her bridal style. "Alice are you okay? Hey!" I tried to get an answer but then she's now unconscious. "Damn it Alice, wake up!" I said before rushing to where my car is. The worst part of it is that my office is at the tenth floor.

 When we reached where my car is parked, I immediately laid her on the passengers seat before going at the driver seat.

After having a fifteen minutes ride, we reach the nearest hospital. Nurses are already looking after her. "Sir just wait for any result, the patient is just unconscious," one of the nurse said.

"Unconscious or not you need to prioritize her or I will make sure all of you will lose your jobs," is all what I said. When they recognizes who am I, almost all of them went to look after her.

Well, right now I don't care about those other patients, what I care right now is my wife. My wife alone.

Oh, well. You now call her your wife even if you hated her that much before. Hmm, interesting. Says a part of my brain.

After waiting for almost half an hour, they brought him to a private room. And when the doctor assured me that she's alright I texted Emily and asked her to bring something to eat. I'm sure that when she wakes up she'll be hungry.

I was there sitting just beside her when the door opened. Luke, Faye and Calvin came in. They are all worried at her condition. I stood from where I was sitting to give them space but I was shocked by Faye's outburst. "You, how dare you to let your whore hurt her! If something will happen to her, I'll make sure that this will be the end of that womans life!" she said pointing at me.

Luke tried to calm her. "Kindly tell us what happened," says Calvin who is leaning behind the door.

"Well she had an encounter with Liza a while ago. If I was given a warning that she'll be going at the office, I could have stopped Liza from hurting her"

"Then where's that bitch?"

"I asked the guards to ban her at the office," I answered.

Then all of a sudden Faye's laughter filled the room. "Are you sure that Alice will be alright after banning that bitch at your office? What about the mansion? I'm sure she's preparing something right now"

And that hit me. Alice will not be safe at the mansion unless I'll hire someone to guard the house.  "Don't worry about it," I said.

While having our conversation, Alice finger moved. We look at each other. Moments later, she's awake.

Alice's POV

I tried to open my eyes but the light seems to give me headache that causes my eyes to close again. When I become use to it, I finally opened my eyes and was welcomed by the white ceiling.

Wait! What? White ceiling? And there I remembered what happened a while ago. Definitely, I'm in a hospital. Wait, uhm, hospital? Did I really lost my consciousness?  "How are you?"

It was my friend Faye who is sitting just right beside me. I smiled as an answer. "Don't smile like that, as if nothing had happened," she said.

"Oh, you're worrried about me?" I jokingly asked her. She was about to answer when Luke and Calvin interrupted her. 

"We are all worried about you, right Clyde?" says Luke.

It was then that I notice him standing at the door. "Are you feeling well?" he asked.

If I'm not in this state, maybe I'll laugh out loud. His face is priceless. "I'm fine I'm still alive," I said plastering a smile. "Besides, it's not even an accident. I just lost my cosciousness. That's it."

Again I was reminded by the word that he said that crashes my heart. Maybe he's here to witness my death but then I was alive and he's disappointed by that fact. "So tell me, are we going to take a revenge on that bitch?" Faye asked that interrupted my thought.

"Nah, why do we need to take revenge. Nonsense thing. I'll just go away to not see her again," I laughingly said trying to give a hint to Clyde.