Chapter 15

Clyde's POV

I looked at my wristwatch to check the time. It's already seven in the evening. I didn't notice the time. I was too busy to check it. By this time all my employees were out. I gathered all the files I needed. I'll be working on it at home. It's good that I dismissed my secretary thirty minutes ago, after she send me my schedule for tomorrow. I went inside the elevator and pushed the button to the parking space.

As soon as I started the engine, I heard my phone ringing. I frowned before answering it. "Hey, what do you need?" I asked. It was my cousin Luke.

"I need to tell you that, we had already found where she is!" he said excitedly.

Yeah, I am still looking for her. There is no any trace that could lead me to her.
There were times that I even visited her parents just to ask her whereabout. I even asked my parents to convince her parents to tell them where she is. But then they're too loyal to their daughter.

"Another prank I guess," I said. I'm use to it. Everytime that I receive a call from them, they always tell me that they had an information about her. The truth is, they only want me to come out from my office and spend time with them or relax. Their reason is that they're worried that I might kill myself for working too much.

"Hey, I'm not kidding, we really know where she is," his cousin said.
"Continue fooling me and I'll wring your neck, not just only you but all of you!" I said.
I heard him laugh, "Fine, but never accuse me for not telling you that we know where she is"

"Okay," I said before ending the call. My suspicion is right. For the last two years, I'm lossing hope that someday we'll meet again. My parents are already worried about me. They always remind me about the fact that I'm not getting any younger. They want me to marry another woman again.

I heaved a deep sigh and drove off to my mansion. I stopped when the stop light turned red. I glance again at my wristwatch. When I returned my attention at the stop light, my attention was grabbed by someone. It was the girl who opened the window of that black Lamborghini. My heart beat faster and I don't know the reason why. The girl turned her head just enough for me to have a full view of herself. And right then and there my search has come to an end. It was her, my dear Alice but why does she look like someone died?

When the stop light turned green, the black Lamborghini started to move. I didn't waste the time to follow her. It's now or never. My tiredness suddenly disappeared and it is because of seeing her after two years.
I followed her car until it stopped in a hospital. Hospital? What is she doing here?
The parking space of the hospital  is full, so I waited for almost fifteen  minutes until someone left. Finding for space is really a struggle. I came out at my car after I parked it. Everyone's attention was on me while approach one of the nurse. "Excuse me, is there any patient here who is related with mrs. De G- I mean ms. Alice Aldeguer?" I asked.

The nurse shifted her attention at the paper on her desk looking for  something and after a minute she lifted her head and nodded. "Yes sir, it was her father," she answered.
I asked for mr. Aldeguers room and the nurse give it to me without asking any question. By the way she look at me, I can say that she recognizes me. Who wouldn't recognize me if this hospital is owned by one of my father's sister.

I was on the right track to mr. Aldeguers room when I bumped into someone. She was about to fall when I used my right hand to stop her from falling. Now my hand is on her waist, holding her. Her palms on my chest. "Hey are you okay?" I asked.
The woman lifted her head to see me and everything stopped. No one dared to speak.

Alice's POV

I am packing all the things I needed. Today I'm going back to the place where I left everything. I'm not yet ready but I need to.
Yesterday, while I was talking to one of my customers, I received a call from my mother informing me that my father was brought to the hospital. It was because of heart attack. I was too worried that I forget about the customer I was talking to. Thanks to one of the staff who entertained the customer. Later that day, I booked my flight.