Chapter 10

Alice's POV

Days nowadays is like a wind. You cannot really notice that it has already passed by. Two days from now is Clyde's Tweenty-fifth birthday. For the past days my life has never changed. Everytime I came home from my botique Clyde is with Liza. They are always busy flirting with each other that they don't even realize that I'm still existing. But base from how Clyde acts, I can say that he always do that intentionally. Despite all of this, I didn't show any kind of emotion. And the best thing that had happened was that I never cried because of them doing something.
I thought Ella's absence will give me peace but then Liza is different and I think Clyde is taking her seriously. And the fact that Clyde wants me to be out of his life make sense now. Maybe because of Liza.

Everytime they're together Calvin or Luke or even Faye are there to accompany me. There was even a day when Liza insulted me about how poor I am for not sleeping with Clyde. She even tried to command me from doing something for herself but I never did what she wanted.Who does she thinks she is? When Faye discovered about this from Emily, she punch Liza right in her face even if Clyde is just right infront of us.
Calvin on the other hand always treat me to those different fancy restaurants. Those people who doesn't know I'm married and his my friend always say that we are couple. He even volunteered himself to drive me from my botique to the mansion. There are times that he kissed me in my forehead or in my cheeks even if we're infront of Clyde, Liza,or Luke. I don't know if he's doing that intentionally but honestly, I'm used to it.
They know what exactly is happening to me. They are really my friends. And I know that without them supporting me, I'm nothing. Maybe I'm in my room crying because of someone who doesn't deserve my tears.

I'm at the parking lot of DG Enterprises now. I planned to visit Clyde to inform him about the dinner that we need to attend. I know that he will not be talking to me at the mansion because he'll be busy with Liza. Yes, Liza is staying at the mansion. She seems to be the real wife of Clyde.
My thoughts was interrupted by the ringing of my phone. "Good morning mrs. De Guzman, I'm glad to inform you that you can finally have what you want," says someone from the other line.
I smiled bitterly. I know what that means. The divorce papers. Yes, because of a lot of connections I was able to work for it. That was the reason I became busy this past few days.

Flashback

The door is slightly open. I was about to push it when I heard Luke mentioning my name. "Dude, your special day is approaching, what present would make you happy?" he asked.
"Ah, that's simple" says Clyde.
"I want to be free from this damn marriage. I don't want to be tied to her. That would make me the happiest man alive in my special day, but that won't happen because she's obsess with me," he added. Of course I know that.
So that is what he wanted from his birthday?
"If divorce paper will not be released what else do you think is the possible solution for you to be free from that marriage?" asked Luke. I don't know but why does Luke ask this kind of questions from him. Is it possible that he knew that I am here listening with their conversation?

"If divorce paper will not be released, the only way to get rid of her is her death. Maybe seeing her dying will give me happiness. But then again, she cannot die easily except if she has an illness like cancer or she'll meet an accident," he answered that causes my heart to break into pieces.
I thought he only wants to be free from this marriage but why does he need to ask for my death. And what is wrong with him that he wants to see me dying!
When I didn't hear any word about me, I barged in without even knocking.

End of flash back.

"Mrs. De Guzman, are you still there?"
"Yes, and thank you for informing me, bye," I said before ending the call.
I gained all my courage and went out from my car. I was greeted by his employees.

I headed to Clydes office when I heard a noise in the hallway near the elevator lobby. Moments later, his office door swung open and Liza stepped through. She was perfectly feminine. She's wearing a bloody red dress that almost show her whole flesh. She's wearing a very thick make up that makes her look like a clown. Base from what her face portrays, I could say that she's angry at the same time pissed off.

Her head is facing the floor that causes her to bumped into me. At first she was shock when she lifted her head up and saw me. But then her reaction transformed into an insulting one. "What are you doing here?" she asked while smirking.
"Just visiting Clyde," I say. I know that if I will tell her that I'm visiting my husband she might laugh at loud and that can have the attention of all the employees.

"Oh, okay but I think he's tired. You know, we had our session a while ago and oh my, I can still imagine him screaming my name," she said.
I know I should not be affected. After two days I'll not be his wife. But then I didn't realize that I was clenching my fist. "I know, you are always having a session right," I say in a very casual way trying my best not to show her that I'm quite affected.

She was taken a back by my answer. Maybe she's trying my patience waiting for me to to do something. "Oh, okay what's the feeling that your husband is not sleeping with you? And he's busy with someone else?"
"Infront of a lot of people you are his wife but the truth is you are just his wife in papers. And he's free pleasuring a lot of girls. Now tell me, did you ever try to sleep with him? Are you still a virgin?"

Just like that, I lost my temper. We are now grabbing some employees now attention. I slap her hard that cause her face to become red. Now, I didn't mind about the employees attention. "I don't care if Clyde is not sleeping beside me or is not able to pleasure me. I don't care if I am still a virgin, atleast I know that I am preserving myself for someone who deserves me. Unlike you, you are sleeping with someone's husband just to dig for their money, and the worst part is that you are sleeping with a lot of men, I'm not even sure if you're safe to sleep with," I said smirking at her.

If she wants the bitch out of me then I'll show her what she wanted. Yes right, I know everything about her. She's model who sleep with a lot of men but she's acting like a clean woman infront of Clyde because he doesn't give a damn to check about her. I don't know if what will be his reaction after knowing this informations about her. I want him to know it for himself.

"You, you're nothing but a bitch!" she said.

"Oh, talking about yourself?" I asked still still plastering that smirk on my face.

And everything just happened. Without any hint, she's infront of me giving me a hard slap. Because I'm in the mood to kill someone, I give her my mind blowing punch that causes her fall on the ground. In just a mere second, she stood up and did something I didn't expect. She stood in front of me and pulled my hair. I also pulled her hair that cause her to scream. Well, she's not expecting that from me.

Some employees are now trying to stop us. I remember what my parents are always telling me that a person who is educated knows how to control her temper. Because I am more descent than this slut I let go of her hair but the next thing she does made me scream. She pushed me hard that causes me to fall on the ground. Now she's right on top of me. She's now pulling my hair here and there and even slapping my face. Some employees are now stopping her but she's not letting go.

My head is already in pain. I think my hair will be totally parted from my scalp. "You think you can beat me? Huh! You're wrong, no one beats Liza the super model. You should know that!" she said while doing her business. Thanks God I'm not wearing a dress or else that will just add embarassment on my part. I'm already in pain. I don't have enough energy to fight with her. She's still on top of me.
Maybe if they cannot stop her, I'm sure I'll be lossing my life in here.
"What the fuck!"
I heard someone yelling. Someone forcefully grab Liza from murdering me. I could hear him yelling something to her until someone lifted me from the floor. He was trying to say something but I'm not in my good condition. Until I couldn't hear anything and everything goes black.