Chapter 26

Alice's POV

"I'm planning to stay there to give you more time to think. Well, I'll be coming back to visit you,"he said that made me look at him. It was not the thing that I expected to hear from him.
I tried to say something but was interrupted when the waitress came to serve our food. I saw her staring towards him. I observe this while we are still entering. She's trying to seduce him using her seductive actions. And she's already getting into my nerves.

Knowing Clyde's plan just added to what I feel. I saw him smiling at her and that made me to explode. I don't care if he will say I'm jealous. "Are you going to flirt with my date or you're going to do your job?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm just entertaining him"

"Ah, entertain huh? Do you think I cannot do that thing? For you to know, I can do better than what you're doing, now, if you don't want to loss your job better get going," I replied that made her glare at me. I glared back at her before she find her way, away from us. I called another waitress and asks her to find another person to serve as and she just nodded.

"What was that?"

"What was that? Are you dumb not to observe that shes flirting with you?"

"I know but why are you mad?" he questioned  that made me roll my eyes.

"My gosh Clyde, you have a date and you're flirting with that waitress?"

"Oh come on, you're more better than her," he answered that made me blush. Yeah, I can feel it. My face is already burning. I was not able to say something.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the comfort room," I excused myself. He just nodded as an answer.

I walked towards to comfort room. I'm quite lucky for there are few people in line. When it's my turn, I just stared at my reflection and composed myself. It's good that no one is waiting outside.

I don't know if what I exactly feel about this things happening to me. I feel like if I give Clyde a chance to be part of my life again, I'll be losing something but I don't know if what it is. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. If I'll not do that, I'll definitely make a decision that will destroy my life again.  Once I opened my eyes, I jump off my place when someone came in.

I turned my head to face that person but was too late. She put something on my nose. I tried to get out from her grip but I feel my sorrounding spin. The smell  from the handkerchief is consuming my all strength. "Gotcha!" was the last thing I heard before I close my eyes.

Clyde's POV

Minutes passed by but Alice is not yet coming back. I then decided to follow her at the comfort room. Some girls give me a weird look when I entered the comfort room but some look at me with lust.
I look around but to my dismay, I didn't see any trace of her. A thought of her escaping halfway through our date pained me. She really doesn't want me back in her life.

I was about to find my way out when something caught my attention. It was the shining bracelet on the floor. I kneeled down to pick the bracelet. It looks familiar but I couldn't tell where I saw it. I tried to remember where I saw it and it hit me. It was Alice's bracelet. But why would she leave this thing if she is just going to escape.

I'm still figuring out everything when someone came in. "Excuse me are you with the woman that has been kidnapped a while ago?" says the security guard.

"Kidnapped?"

"Yes, it was just viewed a while ago at the cameras just outside the comfort room," replied the man. That explains the bracelet and the duration of time I've been waiting for her.

"Why didn't you do anything?"

"We're sorry sir, we are already doing our best to find her. We were just only informed by someone who saw the kidnapping incident."

I pushed my hair trying to compose myself. I walked out from that place leaving an amount at our table. I need to do something to find her. Whoever have her, I'll make sure that they will pay for it. No one messes up with me.