Chapter 4- Secretary

I walked away, never looking back at him. I hope he didn't recognize me and it's been five years after all. I positively conclude that he forgot me and besides I have brown hair now. I even said sorry to him, which I will never do if I'm Gabriela. Bloody hell! These things made my head swirl.

I must get my baggage and eat something before my sugar level drop down.

After satisfying my stomach, I proceed in searching for an apartment, and thankfully I got one. It was a studio apartment which has good amenities. I wasted no time and organized my things.

I was laying on my bed and about to close my eyes when my phone rang. It was Ellie calling me. I answered it and a video appeared with her grinning face.

"How are you sissy?" she asked wearing her signature grin. I yawned and looked at her face on my phone.

"I'm good. I met Fitzgerald," I replied.

"Dios Mio! Did he recognize you? By the way, which one?'' she furrowed her brows.

"Breece Timothy Fitzgerald. I guess he didn't recognize me," I concluded. Her eyes gleamed and smirked appeared on her face.

"How does he look?" she questioned.

"He is tall," I replied in an uninterested manner.

"That's all?" she queried while lifting her brow.

"Yes! Enough with that Ellie! You already knew what he looks like," I replied irritatedly.

"Now, give me an information about him," I ordered. She was twitching her lips as if waiting for me to say something.

"Please," I surrendered. She was wearing her silly smile again while grabbing her laptop.

"Give me a minute or two," she stated.

Ellie was an expert in retrieving information. She is an information technology specialist and hacking is a piece of cake for her. After two minutes, she finally spoke.

"Breece Timothy Fitzgerald is the son of Sebastian Fitzgerald and Lilly Fitzgerald. He is twenty-four years old and considered to be the youngest billionaire in Forbes Magazine. He has grey eyes which he inherited from his mother and looks that many women would die for. Fortunately, he is still a bachelor," she paused and wiggled her brows. I snorted and she continued.

"He stood six feet and three inches tall, weighing one hundred eighty pounds. He is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Fitzgerald Company. His father Sebastian Fitzgerald retired only last month. He is also fond of extreme sports and he was the champion of the International Car Racing Games when he was twenty-one. He dated Samantha Hamilton,"

"Really!?" I blurted. That witch! She is a traitor!

"Do you know her?" she creased her eyebrows.

"She was my friend," I answered.

"Anything else?" I queried. She shook her head.

"That's all?" I raised my brow

"I cannot get further access. Fitzgerald is a billionaire Gab, I guess he hired an expert to kept his profile private. I can hack it, but it takes time to decode all the passwords," she said in dismay.

"What will you do now Gab?" Ellie questioned

"I will infiltrate their territory, but I don't know yet how. I need to think about it," I answered. Her eyes gleamed and gave me a wicked smile.

"You can apply as his secretary!" she exclaimed. I turned my full attention to her and listened.

"The position is now vacant and I bet you can easily get it, Gabriela! With your credentials, no question you will be the best candidate!" she said excitedly. It was a brilliant idea!