Chapter 47- New Beginning

-This story is unedited so readers are expected to see some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

For days, I locked myself in our room at Timothy's penthouse. Ellie was overly dramatic when she hid all sharp things and cables. When I knew that dad was alive, I was deeply hurt and I had some suicidal thought. My heart was shattered and my purpose in this life was vanished in an instant. I was emotionally wrecked. Part of me was happy knowing that Dad was out there. However, as I remembered what he did, I can't help but to detest him.

I tried to get up and smile everymorning as if nothing happened. But no matter how hard I tried, I was always end up crying in our room. I was mourning for my life. I felt dead inside! I felt worthless and miserable!

My appetite decreased and I started to eat less. Timothy noticed it, and he began to worry. As I realized it, I tried hard to eat more but my body always end up rejecting it. I became weaker and thinner until one day I collapsed. Good thing Ellie was there and I didn't hit my head. I didn't told Timothy about it. I know he will insist to bring me to hospital and that was the last thing I want to do. Ellie help me to regained my health and lessen my depression.

Also, Timothy would visit me everyday after his work. I know he is a busy man but I was happy that he have still time for me. I started to forget my dad when I'm with him.

I was lying on bed while thinking all the things that happened to me. I was alone again, Ellie went out to do some things. I didn't questioned her what it was.

I closed my eyes and saw my mom's face. I miss her so much. I know, if she was still alive she will say that I need to give Dad a chance to explain everything and forgive him. But I didn't have a courage to face him. It still hurt as hell! Damn! I shed tears again.

I decided to lay down and sleep. It was the only way to lessen my pain. However, I was wrong when I dreamt of seeing dad again. He was shot on his chest by the man with dragon tattoo.

I was crying hard while kneeling beside him. I shake him to woke up but he wont. The thick crimson liquid covered my hands. It was a bloody scene. The pain was unbearable like a knife stab in my heart.

Then, dad suddenly woke up. He looked at me with murderous eyes. My breath shook and I scream as a gun appeared on his hand. Suddenly, he shoot me on my chest. I found it hard to breath. Fear hit me like an icy water as I held my bleeding chest. I could hardly move as I screamed because of pain.

I woke up and I can felt tears on my eyes again. I was sweating profusely and my heart was thumping so fast. It was just a dream but it felt so real.

Then, I saw Timothy lying beside me. He was facing me while sleeping soundly. He looked so tired. His black suit was on the bedside table and he was still wearing his necktie on his white button up longsleeve shirt. He was probably from work.

I tried to forget my nightmare by staring at his face. His blacks shadows were evident under his eyes. His stubble shows that he didn't shave recently. However, he still look so handsome. What I love the most were his thick eyelashes and grey eyes.

I was so thankful that he was here. I was emotionally wrecked and I don't know how to continue life without him and Ellie.

I sat down as I losen Timothy's necktie and removed it. He opened his eyes and held my hand, "Did you cry again?" he asked as he stared at me intently.

I gave him a sad smile and didn't answer his question.

"You look tired," I stated as I brushed my fingers on his face.

He pulled me into his arms and I inhaled his manly scent. I melted in his warmth. I want to stay like this forever.

I gazed at his eyes and I was drown in his grey orbs. His eyes were burned with desires. I moved closer and captured his lips.

His lips felt hot and soft. It was addicting like a drug. He was kissing me gently and passionately that made my body electrify and awaken my sleeping desire.

Everytime we kissed, I feel like it was our first time. He made me lose all of my senses.

I know he was taking it slowly. However, I felt that I needed more. My body was aching for his touch. I want to release all the pain and replaced it with pleasure.

I deepened our kissed and unbuttoned his shirts. My hands were skimming on his hard torso. I devoured him and his kissed became demanding. His tongue moved expertly inside my mouth and I gave him an access. I felt breathless.

I was wearing an oversized white shirt. He put his hand inside it caressed my waist and back that made my small hair rose.

He kissed me on my jaw and behind my ear that brought me at edge of ecstasy. My body arched with his touched. He gave me pleasure that I didn't felt before.

I moaned when I felt his hand on my mounds, flicking, massanging and caressing its peak. My core was throbbing terribly and I can felt the wetness at center of my femininity.

His other hand was on my leg, brushing it slowly and sliding into my thigh.

Timothy lifted his body above me. My legs were apart while he continued to caressed me. He claimed my lips again and I was intoxicated by him.

I drew a sharp breath when I felt his hardness pressing on my abdomen.

Panic assailed me and pleasure was replaced with unexplainable anxiety. It will be my first time and I don't know if I'm ready.

I want my first to be special, and not just because I want to erase my misery. But I don't want to disappoint Timothy. I know men have their needs and I don't want to loose him now.

I kissed him feverishly, pouring my heart and soul. I know, the time will come that he will leave me too like what dad did to me. It will totally break me if that happens.

He stopped and gazed at me. He was breathing hard but concerned was evident on his face.

"Are you okay little tiger? Why are you crying?" he said as his fingers brushed on my cheek. I didn't noticed that I was crying already.

I gave him a smile but it didn't reached on my eyes.

"I'm okay Timothy," I replied while pulling him towards me.

"No, you're not okay Gabriela," he stated as he removed my hands and transferred at my side while letting out a harsh breath.

"I'm sorry Timothy. Come on, let's continue," I pleaded as I face him and kissed him softly on his lips. I don't want him to leave me because I can't give him his needs. He cupped my face and kissed me back but it was gentle unlike earlier. "I'm sorry," I said between our kissed.

He pulled away and gazed at me, "No, I'm the one who should say sorry little tiger. I can't control myself. I love you and I will wait for you until you are ready," he said. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into embraced as he buried his face into my neck. He was breathing deeply and it felt warm on my skin.

"I love you too Timothy," I replied. I can feel that he was smiling upon hearing it.

We stayed like that for a while until he let me go in his arms. He caressed my face with his fingers that gave me comfortable feeling, "Let me help you to start again Gabriela. Let's forget the past and live the present. I can't bare to see you this way," he said.

Timothy was right. There's no use in dwelling on the past. I was only hurting myself and the people who loves me.

Vengeance will never be the answer. It destroys people and it drag you to the pit of sorrow. It filled your heart with hatred until you feel numb and empty.

In time, I know the pain will go away. I love dad that is why it hurts. Knowing that he was still alive made me felt abandoned and betrayed. The more you love the person, the more painful when they hurt you.

But I have to move on and looked at the bright side. Dad is alive and I must be happy. Maybe, it is my chance for a new beginning. To live a life in truth without deception and pretension.

I kissed Timothy lightly and looked into his grey eyes, "Will you help me to start again as Gabriela Sullivan?"

~End of Chapter 47~