Chapter 33- Getting Closer

I've been dying to know who Drake is and his relationship with Uncle Arturo. We sat down on the sofa and Ellie started to fill me in with information.

"Draco Albreach is his real name," Ellie said.

"Are you sure?" I furrowed my brows as I asked.

"Of course, I am Sissy," Ellie answered.

Albreach is one of the wealthiest families here in Baltimore aside from Fitzgerald and Sullivan. They were infamous for being ruthless and atrocious to their enemies. There were rumoured that they cruelly tortured their enemies, slowly killing them. But Albreach is a mutual friend of Sullivans and Fitzgerald.

"How did you know it, Ellie? Are you sure" I asked her again and took a sharp breath.

"I have my sources, Sissy. Is this him right?" she questioned as she pointed to the screen of her laptop.

Black hair, dark brown eyes with an aquiline nose, and bushy eyebrows. I nodded as I confirmed.

"Draco Albreach. Who is he aside for being Albreach?" I asked.

"Well, Draco Albreach a.k.a Drake is a 28 years old son of billionaire business tycoon Frederick Albreach and international model Gracielle White. They own the Albreach Multinational Gas and Oil Company and the major distributor of petrol all over the world. Currently, he is one of the board of directors of their company and his older brother Franco Albreach took over the Chief Executive Officer position last month. They have a complicated relationship but they keep it out from the public," she replied.

"What is his business to the Sullivans and Fitzgerald?" I queried.

"I'm not yet sure Sissy but I will find it out for you," she answered.

"Thank you, Ellie," I said as leaned back on the sofa and sighed.

"By the way Sissy. About the book, I finally decipher it. I think it's related to your father's death, " she stated that made my heart jumped.

"So what did you find?" I curiously asked as I leaned forward to her.

"First the cipher is called Vigenère Cipher. It is a little difficult than Caesar Cipher which is used by Julius Caesar a long time ago but I manage to decipher and in doing it you need to-"

"Ellie, I don't need a lesson about cipher. Please, be straight to the point," I pleaded. I was feeling impatient and I can't wait to know the content of that book.

"Chill Sissy. Okay, what I found were a list of names," she replied.

Using her Laptop she opened a folder named "Confidential" and encode her lengthy password which is Iamsexyandiknowit.

"Nice password," I said with amusement.

"I know right," she replied smugly.

Several photos appeared and I examined it carefully. It was the pages of a black book that Ellie photograph under the UV Light one by one. Then Ellie clicked another folder named "Super Confidential".

My eyes widen upon seeing the list of names including my father. Sebastian Fitzgerald, Uncle Arturo, The Albreach were also included there. I recognized some as Dad's business associates. There were about fifty names on the list and I narrowed my eyes as I saw the heading.

"Black Tarakona Associations," I read.

"Tarakona means Dragon," I said.

"Yes, you're right Sissy and I guess the black dragon tattoo is their sign of being a member," Ellie concluded.