Chapter 43- Black Tarakona Society

-This story is unedited so readers are expected to see some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

"I'm glad that you're awake," Sebastian Fitzgerald said.

The shock was an understatement for what I felt upon seeing him. I felt betrayed by Timothy since Sebastian is a member of the group who was hunting me. What could I expect, he is his father after all. But Timothy risks his life for me and I should trust him even though I don't trust his father.

My throat felt dry and it made me hard to speak. I gazed at Ellie almost asking why Sebastian was here and she gave me a shrugged.

I furrowed my brows looking at Adrian, and then at Timothy. He was about to say something when I find the strength to stood up and cut him off.

"Mr Fitzgerald, what a pleasant surprise," I said in an impeccable calm manner. However, my body felt rigid and it took me a while to control the tension that I felt.

"How are you feeling?" Sebastian asked worriedly. Is he really worried about me? It was hard to decipher what he was thinking.

"I feel good," I replied with a small smile. Timothy held my hand but I instantly snatched it away. He gazed at me with a furrowed brows, but I looked away and focus on his father.

I was quite confused if what will I feel to Timothy. I was kind of pissed at him and at the same time happy that he was here. Perhaps, I could ignore him for a while.

Ellie cleared her throat and we all looked at her, "Well, I guess you are all hungry. I will get some food for a while. Come on Niñito," Ellie pulled Adrian and he hesitantly followed her while Timothy remained at my side.

"I bet you know who I am already," I said to Sebastian. His face turned serious as he nodded.

"Let's make ourselves comfortable first so that we can talk properly," he suggested as he pulled a chair in front of me and sat down while crossing his arms. Timothy and I did the same and sat down on the bed.

"Can I talk with Gabriela privately, son?" he queried. However, before Timothy could make a move, I grabbed his arm and squeezed it firmly.

"I appreciate it if you could stay here babe," I pleaded. Although I felt a little annoyed that Timothy didn't tell me about his father being here, I need his presence right now. Being with him makes me feel more secure.

Timothy sighed, "Of course." I smiled contentedly as we settled ourselves.

"Okay, I respect your decision," Sebastian replied as he intertwines his fingers.

"Thank you," I replied while I let out a harsh breath. Timothy laces his finger into mine and this time, I didn't snatch it away.

"I know you have a lot of questions and I will try to answer it," Sebastian steepled his fingers. I gulped and nodded at him. This is the moment that I have been waiting for, to know the truth behind dad's death.

Not beating around the bush, I asked in a shaky voice "who killed my father?"Timothy brushed his thumb on my knuckles, making the pain bearable.

"I don't know exactly who is it but I know it was the Black Tarakona Associations," his face hardened as he mentions the name.

I fought back the tears forming in my eyes and clenched my jaw. I need to control my emotions and be rational.

"There was a letter that dad sent you and mention your name before he died. What does it mean? Are you one of them!? And can you explain what is the Black Tarakona Association?" I questioned while trying hard to steady my voice. I want to cry hard right now but I need some answers.