Chapter 56- Saving Gabriela

Gabriela's POV

"You can't escape Gabriela," Arturo said in satisfaction. I won't call this old brute Uncle again.

Frustration engulfed me as I saw we're in the middle of the sea.
I must find Timothy. I believe that he is still alive. I know he's out there and he's going to save me. For now, I must stay alive and be level headed. Emotions can cloud my decisions and I need to keep it in check and control it. I need to think wisely about how to defeat Arturo.

'Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak it is one of the quotes in The Art of war that I can't forget.

This is out of my character but I must make Arturo believe that I'm weak. I took a deep breath and tried to reminisce about the time when my mother died. Tears began to form in my eyes and I turn around to look at Uncle Arturo.

"Please don't kill me, Uncle Arturo. I will help you," I cried as I held his arm. A satisfied smile was plastered on his face. I want to punch his old face but I must my urge to do so if I want to keep myself alive.

He walked to the chair and sat down. I followed him while still sobbing and sat down in front of him. I must play my cards right.

Arturo smirked and thumped his sticks. Then, a man appears with my laptop and black books in his hand.

I explained everything to the wicked old man on how can you see the secret messages in the black book using ultraviolet light. Also, I told him the exact locations of the island. However, the one thing that I didn't mention was that Dad is alive and he gave me a key necklace before he disappear.

"Very well. So we're heading in the right direction. Prepare yourself, my dear niece. We will arrive soon in Burceya Island," Arturo said.

Timothy's POV

"Did you find Gabriela?" I asked Albreach. We were in one of the private cabins.

I tried to find Gabriela inside the plane at the same Arturo but I can't find them. It will take six hours for the plane to arrive at its destination. I must make sure that Gabriela is safe by then and escape the moment it landed.

Albreach shook his head, "I'm sorry Fitzgerald but I ask the pilot about it and it happens that they fly first before us." he replied.

My vision darken as I heard what he said, "You bastard! If anything bad happens to Gabriela, I won't hesitate to kill you," I threatened as I grabbed his collar by force.

"Relax, we're just two hours delayed. We can able to catch up with them by the time we landed. They need to ride on a boat to go to the island. Besides, Arturo won't hurt Gabriela because he needs her," he reasoned.

"And Enrique will help us too," Albreach added.

"Enrique Sullivan? So he's out of his shell now?" I asked coldly as I let go of him.

"Oh yeah. He's always out there, lurking around. He's with us," he replied while straightening the creases of his shirt.

I glared at him and gritted my teeth, "Make sure of that. If anything bad happens to Gabriela I will make sure that you will see yourself six feet under the ground. Understand?! Now, we need to prepare ourselves. Do you have enough weapons?"

"I never know you as a talkative man Fitzgerald. Don't worry I have enough here," Albreach smirked as he got a black duffle bag and open it. I inspect it one by one and smiled dangerously. Different kinds of pistols and long guns were inside of it. I got two pistols and put it on my back. I will hunt you whenever you go Arturo.