Chapter 35- Falling for him

Sebastian Fitzgerald looks like an old version of Timothy but he resembles more with Adrian especially with his dirty blonde hair.

Adrian was staring at me with a contemplating expression and I found it hard to look at him straight. The last time we were together didn't went well and I feel bad that I was with Timothy right now. He is a good friend who saved my life twice and I miss spending time with him especially listening to his funny and sometimes lame jokes.

I diverted my attention to the woman who I assumed Lilly Fitzgerald, the mother of Timothy.

"It's been a long time since I saw you son. I miss you," she said as she embraced Timothy.

Lilly looks young for her age. She moves elegantly full of pride. She has a long curl dark brown hair which her son inherited. She gazed at me and lifted her brow but smiled as she caught me looking at her.

"This is Bella Miller, my girlfriend," Timothy introduced. It caught me off guard how he held my waist and kiss me on my cheeks. Warmth began to spread on my face because of the affection he shown. I glanced at Adrian and I could see the confusion on his face.

"Nice to meet you Bella. My son is very lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend," Sebastian smiled as he gave me a light hugged.

I smiled back, "I'm flattered. Thank you and nice to meet you too sir."

"Don't call me sir. Sebastian will do and feel at home," he replied.

Then Lilly kissed me on my both cheeks, "I've been wondering if my son has a girlfriend and finally, here you are. I'm happy to meet you."

"It's my pleasure to meet you Ma'am," I replied.

"You don't need to be formal. Call me Lilly," she smiled but it seems it doesn't reach to her eyes. I nooded in approval.

Sebastian and Lilly excused themselves and Adrian was left with us. I looked at Adrian and smiled. He smiled back at me but in instance, Timothy arm was snaking at me that made me jerk a little. I gave him a questioning look but smirked as he looked at Adrian.

Tension slowly building between them and I remembered the last time how they fought each other. I need to intervene it before they fight again and make a scene.

I removed Timothy's hand on my waist and instead held it on my hand, "Babe, I'm hungry. Can we eat now?"

His attention snapped back at me and he smiled smugly, "Yes, of course."

I pulled him away while I looked back at Adrian giving him an apologetic smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We were sitting at the long table having our dinner. Me and Timothy were sitting together while his parents were in front of us. Nana was sitting beside me and it was obvious how she fancy me. She cannot stop talking how happy she was that I came tonight.

On the other hand, I confirmed that Lilly Fitzgerald doesn't like me. It was when she asked me how I met his son and when I told her I am Timothy's secretary, I could see the disdain on her face. It was even obvious how she dislike me when I said that I was already an orphan and my aunt which is Maria took care of me when my father died. Her lips contorted in disgust.

Lilly really reminded me of Keira. Her smile was a masked of her murderous intent.

She was asking me a lot of questions and the people in our table were listening to me intently. She was waiting for me to do a mistake and she was trying to humiliate me without making it obvious.

"How did you and my son became a couple?" she asked while slicing the steak on her plate.

Screw it! I can't tell her how I coerced Timothy to became my boyfriend when I was drunk. I don't want them to know that!