Chapter 5- Boss

My plan to enter their company was a success. Beginning tomorrow, I will be the secretary of Fitzgerald and I have to be careful not to spill out my true identity. I need to fulfil an image as Bella Miller, to eliminate suspicions.

It was a nerve-wracking experience to be interviewed by your nemesis. The thought that I would not get the position made me agitated. My plan would not be carried out if that happens.

I was walking out of the company premises in high spirits while humming in a cheerful tone. I felt ecstatic and I need to celebrate it with ice cream. Too bad, Ellie was not here. She may be happier than me when she knows that I got the job. Well, I need to call her later.

I was contemplating on what would I do next when I collide at a hard surface. Not again! I shut my eyes and reprimand myself for not being careful. I must keep my focus, especially when I'm in a public place.

"I'm sorry Mr," I apologize. Arrggh...Why do I have to apologize to him?!?

The man didn't move but stare at me with wide eyes. I lay my eyes on his face and studied his features. A dirty blonde hair with a marble jaw that was ragged and muscular, and rover-blue eyes.

"Bella Miller," he broke the silence between us. It took me a minute to recognize him. He looks more manly than before. What is his name again? Ashton? No, maybe it's Adam? Or maybe it's Andrei?

"Niñito?" I finally replied, and he chuckled at me.

"Yes, it's me, Adrian. You've.....grown up," he stated, showing me his beaming smile while she patted my head. Now my hair was so messy.

"You too. What are you doing here anyway?" I inquired. He was wearing a suit and he looks dashing in it.

"I have a business to take care of," he simply said.

"What about you? You work here?" He asked while he surveyed me from head to toes.

"Yes, I will start my job tomorrow as a secretary," I said gleefully. Yes, I'm quite excited about working here. Excited to execute my revenge.

"To whom?" his brows knitted.

"The CEO," I uttered. His face turned to grim.

"Too bad," he murmured. I narrowed my eyes at him and before I could ask why his phone rang.

"I've got to go Bella. Nice to meet you here. I hope we can play airsoft again," He stated.

"Maybe someday," I replied smiling, then we did a fist bump.

"See you soon Hermosa," he winked and I chuckled.

He walked away answering his phone and he looks serious. I narrowed my eyes at him. Why did he say that thing? Too bad?

After our short conversation, I went to the nearest grocery store to buy ice cream. It was my favourite stress releasing food.

I was in my apartment eating ice cream and talking to Ellie on a laptop. I was sitting on my king size bed.

"So you've got the job?" Ellie asked.

"Yes, I am now the secretary of Breece Timothy Fitzgerald," I smirked.

"Oh sissy, be careful. He is not an ordinary man," she warned.

"So, am I," I replied.

"By the way, I met Adrian," I said.

"Really?! Who's Adrian again?" Ellie asked while scratching her head.

"The man that you called niñito. We met him at our first airsoft game," her lips were twitching then her eyes snap open.