Chapter 28- Brothers Conflict

-This story is unedited so readers are expected to see some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

"Can I talk to you Felipe?" Timothy asked Adrian in a cold voice.

Good heavens, I must run and hide. But I didn't do anything bad right? I don't need to be guilty. I just need to remain in the place I was standing.

"Of course, come in," Adrian let him in.

The tension was heavy. It was suffocating. I just want to run and hide from Timothy. He looked at me with surprise then his lips formed into a thin line. He narrowed his eyes to me as if throwing daggers.

"You're here Miss Miller," his voice was cold that could freeze me to death.

"Good evening Sir," I replied not knowing what to say.

I felt so small being in the middle of the two men. The way they exchange death glares made me hard to breathe.

"Can I use a restroom Adrian?" I asked Adrian trying to escape this awkward moment. He looked at me and his eyes soften.

"Of course Niñita. Just go straight ahead there and you can find a door on the corner," he instructed.

I walked quickly leaving them two. I was in the restroom when I tried to call Ellie again. Thankfully, she answered it.

I told Ellie of what happened in my apartment. She said that she will be ecstatic that I will be living with her. I asked her if she can fetch me with cab and gave her the address of Adrian. I bet it was a bad idea getting involved with Fitzgeralds.

I sighed as I ready myself in facing the two brothers.

I was walking towards them when suddenly my body became paralyzed. I cannot move to see what's happening.

Sh*t!

Adrian kicked Timothy and his lips bleed!

"You bastard! I didn't do anything!"

Timothy punched Adrian on his face making Adrian's nose bleed!

"You son of the bitch! Now, you will put her life in danger!"

They were fighting as if they don't see me. Adrian stumbled but got up with ease. He punched Timothy but he dodges it easily, giving a hard jabbed to Adrian. Adrian growled but quickly recovered. Timothy was gonna punched him again but he twisted his arm and choke him. Timothy elbowed him and he clutched his abdomen while he let go of him.

Oh my god! I must stop them before they kill each other!

"Stop!" I shouted but they ignored me! They keep on fighting! I don't know why they were fighting but the hell I care! I just want to go home but I remember I don't have a home now! I need to go to Ellie!

Bloody hell! I cannot just go between them! I don't want to be squeezed, punch or kick by either of them!

"Please stop!" I shouted again but I was like a crazy woman talking to air! It's aggravating! Screw it! This is one of my worst days! Damn you Drake! Damn you Fitzgeralds! I think I'm gonna be crazy and I just want to pull my hair because of exhaustion!

Frustration was killing me! What will I do to them to make it stop?!

I felt something soft rubbing on my feet and saw the cat.

"Sorry Jady," I said as I grabbed her and throw her forcefully at the two men.

Jady shrieked as she flew in the air and landed between Adrian and Timothy. They stopped and stared amusingly at the poor cat. They looked comical but I was too angry to laugh.