Chapter 55- Little Expedition

-This book is a work of fiction. All names, locations and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance is entirely coincidental.

-This story is unedited so readers are expected to see some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

We were surrounded by Uncle Arturo's men with their guns aiming at us.

When he said to pack my things, he really mean the things that he need for his little expedition. Of course, it was the black book and the map.

"You both walk quietly or else my men will not hesitate to shoot you" Uncle Arturo threatened as we quietly walked down on my apartment to his car.

Timothy held my hand as we walk closer to a black van was of a sudden someone covers my nose with a cloth forcefully. My vision turned hazy and I struggled with all my might. I tried to keep my eyes open but it was so heavy. I can hear the voice of Timothy. He was shouting and sounds so furious.

"Timothy," I whisper and close my eyes as my body became limp and all my consciousness faded.

~~~~~

My neck felt so stiff and my head was pounding. I slowly opened my eyes and close it again because of the brightness of the light.

"Glad you're awake my lovely niece." I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist as I saw it was Uncle Arturo.

I surveyed my surroundings and I was sitting on a white armchair. There was a table in front of me and Uncle was sitting calmly with a teacup on his hand on a white sofa. The floor was made of wood tiles and the walls were painted white too. There was no other furniture and the room was spacious.

It was only me and Uncle Arturo in the room. Maybe I can escape if I can find the way out. There's a door near the corner and  I can run out and if I'm fast enough.

Then, it struck me! Timothy. I don't where he is and I need to find him. I hope there's nothing bad happen to him.

"Where is Timothy!?" I asked angrily.

Uncle Arturo sneered and he put down the cup slowly, "You're still thinking about that Fitzgerald. He is dead."

My world shattered with his words. "No, he is not dead!" I stood up furiously. Rage was running in my blood and I pounded my fist on the table. Timothy can't be dead. I know he's alive and this old man was lying. I need to get out of here.

I kicked the table and ran as fast as possible on the door. I opened it and suddenly went frozen as I saw what is it outside.

"You can't escape Gabriela," Arturo said in satisfaction.

~Breece's POV~

I trembled with fury when I saw what had they done to Gabriela. "Let go of her!" I shouted with anger as they carried her inside the car.

I quickly grabbed my gun but the men at my back seized me. I need to save Gabriela even it means that I will risk my life.

"You cannot do anything Fitzgerald," Albreach said behind me. I tighten my jaw as I looked desperately at the woman I loved.

"Kill him. Make it clean," Arturo ordered and then the men dragged me away with their gun on my side. They took my gun and Albreach was walking behind us.