Chapter 38- Mission Exposed

I lie down at the sunbed wearing my black sunglasses and with my red bikini as I wait to do my next move.

"You stunned her sissy. Now, all we need to do is wait," Ellie said on the other line.

I was getting bored waiting when finally a waiter came wearing an aloha shirt with a sparkling pink drink on the tray he was holding.

"Excuse me, Miss. Mr Wilcox orders this strawberry rosè mint limeade for you," he said courteously.

"Thank you," I smiled as I get the drink and gaze in Wilcox direction. He was staring at me intensely and it made me feel like I'm gonna puke.

Ellie was right, I'm not an expert in this field. I don't want to feel like a sexual object of any man.

When I kissed Drake and seduced him so that I could escape, I feel disgusted with myself afterwards. But I need to do this all to find dad's killer and so that I can get back in my old life as Gabriela Sullivan.

I smiled seductively at Wilcox, forgetting my virtue and think of our plan instead. I raised the glass as if I was inviting him to come to me.

'Come here Gregory Wilcox and we will interesting conversation.'

As if hearing my thoughts, he walked to me wearing those sinister smiles, full of malice. I stood and continue to smiled sweetly even deep inside I want to gag. I know this man is dangerous and it takes a great wit to outdo him.

Luckily for me, Gregory Wilcox belongs to the vast population of men who easily fall from temptation and let their manhood decide their fate instead of their logical brain.

I and Wilcox were standing face to face and bloody hell! The man has no shame looking at my body especially my breast. I know I wore such a provocative piece of clothing but I believe that a true man will respect a woman no matter what clothes she wears.

"Sissy, don't worry I'm here. Just wave at me if you need help," Ellie reassured.

I cleared my throat snatching his attention away from my breast, "Thank you for the refreshment. You must be Mr?" I asked in a thick seductive Russian accent.

"Gregory Wilcox and you are?" he questioned back.

"Scarlet Koslov," I replied sweetly. I extended my hand and he grasped it, kissing my knuckles.

"Scarlet, what a beautiful name," he stated. As expected, he has a sweet tongue. Let's see if he can use that sweet tongue to spill the truth later.

I chuckled sexily, "You're not bad yourself, Gregory," I said as I traced his tattoo on his arm.

"You look so fierce like a dragon," I bit my lips as I twirled my hair with my finger.

"Sissy, can you still hear me? You need to get out of there now," Ellie said in urgency.

I want to ask her why but I remembered that Wilcox was with me.

"I like a wild woman like you pussy cat," he smiled wickedly.

Bloody hell! I'm not a cat nor a tiger. Why do men keep on calling me that name?! I want to slap him so badly but I must control my temper. I am on a mission and I cannot miss this chance.

"Gabriela, hurry up! Fitzgerald will see you if you don't leave now," Ellie hissed.

My heart pounded at the mention of Fitzgerald.

Did she mean Timothy?

My heart fluttered upon remembering him. I miss him a little bit but what does he doing here? Maybe, it's not Timothy. Maybe it is his father, Adrian or other Fitzgerald.