Chapter 39- Revelation

"Little tiger," he said in a low dangerous voice.

Suddenly, I felt like I can't move and speaking seems so difficult.

What will I do? I remember I was wearing my disguise. Maybe, I can make him believe that I don't know him and I'm not Bella Miller.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you," I said in a calm manner as possible. His eyes narrowed and he looked behind me, "Ellie," he said in an icy tone.

Bloody hell! I forgot about Ellie who was standing behind me, staring at us.

She gave him a fake smile, "Well, I'm gonna wait outside for a while sissy," she said. I glared at her as if telling her that don't leave but instead she gave me an apologetic smile as she headed outside.

I was left with Timothy plus the unconscious man beside me. The room was filled with tension as his grey eyes were bored into mine then to my side where Wilcox was lying.

I felt I was like a child who was caught by their parents doing naughty things. I cannot look at him straight in his eyes and it feels like my heart was clenched with anger, shamed and hurt.

I don't know why I felt this way. It was too complicated in my own understanding but one thing I'm sure of was that I don't want him to see me this way.

"What did you do to him?" he asked, demanding some answers.

I turned around while looking at the window. I don't want to see his face now.

I gulped and made sure that my voice was steady, "I let him sleep for a while."

"He is a dangerous man! He could kill you in one snap of his finger!" he snapped angrily which made my heart leap.

I tightened my jaw trying not to shed tears.

Why do I felt like I'm crying?

"That is why I did that to him," I answered.

"F*ck Bella! Are you that desperate that you almost sell your body to him?! What kind of woman are you?!" he thundered that made me jumped in place.

I was hurt by his words and it was like he stabbed me with thousands of knives in my heart.

How dare him to say that to me?!

I face him with my gritted teeth as tears shone in my eyes. Screw these tears!

My hands were shaking because of the anger and hurt that I felt. I pointed my index finger to him,  "You don't know me, Timothy! You don't know the things that I'd been through! You don't know why I am doing this!" I cried not able to contain the heavy emotion I felt inside.

It has been a long time since the last time I cried like this. The last time I remembered was when I knew that I'm not gonna see dad again

On that day, I cried all my pain and promised it will be last. That I will seek my vengeance instead of wasting my time weeping on the things that will never come back.

But at this moment, the pain that I felt before came back. It was like yesterday that my dad died. The wound of the past opened up and as Timothy looked at me, I felt like I was a vulnerable little girl seeking revenge.

His face softens and he held my shoulders with his both hand.
"You don't know me Timothy and I know you wouldn't like me if you know who I am!" I sobbed. My head was throbbing with pain as tears fell on my cheeks.

He enclosed me in his strong arms and for a moment I let myself cried and drown in his warmth. His smells bring me comfort and an unexplainable feeling of happiness.