ch-1

"Lisa pov"

"Hey Lisa"

"Hey baby you're looking hot as usual"

"You're a living Barbie lalisa"

I waved at the desperate girls,this always happens when I pass through the slut in hallway. Yes we have many of those,the hallway is the place where all slut hangouts before and after school and it's just so happen I have to pass through the halls everyday.

No one pays attention to them unless they want something in return,I personally think it's disgusting but it's not my business.

I walk to my first period class,english I actually like this class the teachers are very cool especially miss jesssica, everybody thought she's mean and bitch but to me she's an angel,she help me alot in my studies and grades.

I walk towards the back of the room where I sat with two of my bestfriends,seulgi and momo,we are a part of basketball team,we first met at the first year of junior year,for some odd reason it was their first day too, we've been friends ever since.

"Hey Lisa" seulgi said as she sat on the desk next to my right.

"Babe morning" momo came and sat next to me,we always sat at the back row for every class,I greeted them back kissing their cheek and I love how they cringe over my little affection haha.

"Well look who just walked in" momo said quietly,I look up to see and there she was ruby Jane, she was a rich girl and popular and drop gorgeous, everybody in campus droll over her.

This is my second year in this school and not only I've noticed her flirtious ways towards every girl in school but also to me. Seulgi keep on saying ruby Jane flirts the "most with me" which is really apparen because I quite agree since Im popular next to her.

Seulgi is right,but she does flirt with other girls too. Such a flirty.

I saw ruby jane look towards me and smirked winking at me.maybe it was towards seulgi or momo? I look down at my notebook,what if I smiled back and her wink and smirk was towards someone else? Wouldn't it be embrassing? Aish.

"Look at her eye fucking our lalisa" seulgi muttered shaking her head.

"Why can't she just admit that she has a crush on you" momo butted in.

"Guys just shut up okay?" I whispered yelled at them

You see ruby Jane flirt with girls and as far as I know she never went out with a girl like you know in real realtionship. Oh god I'm talking like as if I'm a Stalker aish.

" if she does really go out with you there will be a lots of depressed girls crying in halls" seulgi said,it was wholly true,she have lots of admirers actually we both do,talk about popularity.

"Can you imagine how many girls will cry if Lisa went out with ruby Jane? Oh even I would cry" momo and seulgi began to fan girl over us. These two crackheads I can't with their imagination.

I ignored them and look back toward the front of the room where the teacher began her lesson.

_____