ch-5

"Lisa pov"

I walked into the class and took my usual seat at the back between momo and seulgi.

"Lis did you heard?we have our first time next week" momo said excitedly once I sat down.

"And we're playing JYS high,their girls basketball team suck were definitely going to win" seulgi said wiggling her eyebrows up and down. The three of us are the best players of the team so we get the news easily of other teams.

"We're sure going to win" I said and three of us smirked,we promised to eachother since it was our senior year we wanted to win every game this season something no one has done in this school.

We won the championship last year the school made a big of it since it was the school ever first time to win championship and that's how I got my popularity.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jennie walking in with a skirt? What happened to her skinny jeans,tee shirt and converse? When she did even get changed this girl is giving me headache.

Smirking that flirt smirk of her she sat at the front where she usually sits,her friend leaned over to whisper something, she then turn around and look at me waving her hand and showing me off her signature fucking wink.

What the fuck? Wasn't she mad at me this morning okay Jennie i see what you're doing, you're fucking driving me insane aish.

After class got over its was lunch time,I walked through the halls towards the cafeteria with seulgi,I saw Jennie learning against the lockers Flirting with some girl. I can't take this girl.

I smirk at myself after what came in my mind to tease Jennie

" I love dumplings" I said it loud enough to make Jennie hear,seulgi look at me confused since we weren't talkin', I turned around and saw Jennie glaring at me

I smirk and and held my pinky and thumb and put it in my ear mouthing her 'call me' right after that I saw her sudden change off mood I saw her jaw clenched I laughed at myself atleast I won't be seeing her after school.

____

Basketball practice  was great its like a stress reliever for me,I forget about the world and my problems but fucking coach had to pull me aside to complain about how many of my friends came to watch me practice again.

I fucking don't invite them well except chaeyoung and dahyun and it's a freaking friday they don't have party at all or they come to watch me like watching PDA I know I'm hot but they're too much.

After getting nag if coach and practice seulgi and momo and I walked out to find chaeyoung and dahyun,we took shower in the locker room before leaving, separately ofcourse.

The five of us walked into McDonalds and sat at the booth.

"Lis did you finally meet that jennie?" Seulgi ask,why they are so curious about her.

If I tell them Jennie is actually ruby Jane they will bombarded me with questions like 'why is she living over there if she's rich'  I can tell them or I'll be dead meat.

"Gosh Lisa why are you Sweating didn't you just had shower minutes ago" momo said wiping the sweats in my forehead.

"I-im fine" I said stuttering.

"So like I was asking did you meet Jennie already?" Seulgi ask again, she's not gonna drop this topic huh. I had to lie,forgive me god... burn Jennie in hell instead of me because I'm lying for her.

"Yeah she's some freshman,I don't really talk to her" I replied simply even though my knees were shaking.

Seulgi nooded while others hummed in response.

"Freshman huh is she one of you__ouch" dahyun was cut off by chaeyoung hitting her head.

"Just shut up already" chaeyoung said pointing her finger at her. They are doubting if I had a thing with a girl like olden days.

"Shut up dahyun...lis?" Momo said waiting for me to speak.

"No no she's not" I said using my hand proving my point.
"You see I know I fucked many girls in the past,I fucked up feeling of others and mine too I don't really wanna repeat the history I've done already" I added and all gasped at me as if I'm lying. Wtf.

"Really? Is that so?" Momo said covering her mouth.

"Saint 3 lalisa pranpriya" seulgi said laughing her ass off.

"Shut up guys" it throw my burgers at them.their laugh died down after a minute.

"Anyway guys did you see how ruby Jane was fliritng with momo in the halls?" Chaeyoung said. Seriously she don't even leave my friends or what and here my gossiping friends would not stop talking about Jennie or what aish.

Seulgi gasped "YES"

"God...I saw her too does she ever stop?" Dahyun yelled out.

"Right..but why doesn't she flirt with me? Am I too sexy for her? Chaeyoung said motioning to her body.
"I'm like the only one who she doesn't flirt with?" She added abit disappointed.

Seulgi gasped again " she flirts with the whole team?"

Dahyun and chaeyoung smirked and nooded looking at me.

"Wh-what" I said,their looks is making me uncomfortable.

"Lisa is the one who she flirts the most, she's Jane's  favourite" chaeyoung said and the all chuckled while I took my eyes at them.

" I told you she flirt the most with with you...You two look super cute together" seulgi said Fangirling again for the millionth time.

"That's what I said" momo said agreeing with other two crackheads.

"Lis ask her out already?" Dahyun said elbowing my side.

"No thanks and please drop this topic already" I said and let out a groan.

"Oh come on everybody knows you're her favourite" chaeyoung said smirking, well everybody doesn't know who she is.

"We've all seen how you stare at her BOOTY" seulgi said yelling out the last word.

"REALLY HER ASS?" Momo is the one to yell out again... seriously?  I can't believe they are having this conversation in public. I look around and bowed my head apologetically.

"Who the fuck said that?" I whispered yelled at them.

"Park sooyoung aka joy" chaeyoung shared.

"How does joy knows that?" Seulgi ask raising her eyebrow,joy doesn't surprise me she's full of gossip.

"She knew everything before everyone does duh" chaeyoung said scoffing crossing her arm.

"Yeah I remember that someone unfollowed Lisa and she knew it before Lisa did" seulgi exclaimed and we all burst out laughing.

After fine gossiping and teasing and bickerings we all went to our respective houses. Today was a tired but fun anyway but I'm still curious about two face of Jennie and ruby Jane... I'll found out soon.

_______