ch-10

"Lisa pov"

I walked at Jennie's house shaking at the thought of seeing jennie and her straight mind again. I couldn't  sleep last night thinking about her being straight. It's like a bee sting in my knee.wow what an example but to be honest it really hurts.

But I'll accept for who she is and I guess she'll be comfortable with me being gay too. She knew it all along I was gay that why she said she was different from me. Now I get it.

I walked in with my backpack and gym bag,Jennie walked down the stairs in her pyjamas smiling at me and what surprise me was that she gave me a hug. Not that I'm complaining but she's really playing with my feelings aish.

She's fucking straight and this means nothing to her,I held up hand as she put both her arms around my neck,I tensed up and awkwardly patted the back of the head.

"My mum left early but she said we could take her car but that only you cover drive" she pulled away her hand on my neck smiling.

"O-okay" I said in an awkward tone. I'm fucking feeling awkward for many fucking reasons right now.

"Let me just change" she said and ran up upstairs.

I sat down on couch and waited for her.

She got back after some 30 minutes of changing with a skirt and button up and some heels.her dark hair straighten falling on her shoulder I didn't like for what she was wearing to be honest.

"What isn't it cute" she frowned looking at my reaction and then her outfit.

"I honestly prefer To see you wearing an over sized tee shirt and baggy sweats than this" I said and waved my hand down at her outfit.

"I have to wear this" she said as if sounding like it's compulsory.

"No you don't" I said shaking my head.

"Yes I do,ruby Jane is rich so I have to look rich" she said making a point.

"Ruby Jane is jennie,you are jennie you don't wear this" I said trying getting her to understand.

"The real me sucks,the real me is a loser,the real me has no friends is that what you want? For everyone to look down on me is that what you want Lisa?" She said raising her voice as her eyes became teary.

"I already told you you're not a loser Jennie" I said more calmly.

"Why do you even like Jennie? She's straight...ruby Jane flirts with you all the time she's a lesbian" Jennie said wiping her tears,I sighed a directly look at her straight in her eyes

"Yes I do like that ruby jane because she flirts with me and winks and smiles at me but....but she does that with everyone else too now Jennie...Jennie showed me her room,her interest,she trusted enough to tell me her secrets that's something she never done with anyone"  I said and Jennie look at me with awe not believing what I just said.

She had tears in the corner of her eyes,but she quickly looked down avoiding my eyes.

"Can me leave please" she murmured as she walked out leaving me behind.

___

The car ride to school was quiet,Jennie and I entered the school one after the other. She insisted.

It was passing period,I leaned against my locker observing Jennie,she stood in front of Nancy smiling at her and sweet talking to her. I tell you Nancy is really a mean bitch.

Poor Nancy thinks she has a chance on Jennie,to think jennie is just pretending
To like her to cover up to who she is. How does she go around fake being a lesbian? How does she go sweet talking to people who she don't even like? I stared at them asking these questions to myself over and over again.