ch-16

Lisa POV.

I looked up from my phone to look at my dad and Kim's dad working on the campfire. I was on my way to second round of dream but my mum woke me and Jennie up and told us we're doing a campfire. 

I quickly look bad down when I saw my dad's butt crack peeking out. 

Seriously? 

I closed my eyes tight trying to erase that image. I heard my dad and Kim's dad walk away and I looked back up.

I saw my dad pulling up his shorts. He must have Forgotten his belt.

Now he's going to spend the whole weekend showing his full moon.I don't have any dad y'all. 

"Lalisa" My mom called out.  I hate my full name tbh. I turned my neck to see her head poppin out the tent.

"What"

"Go look for firewood and take Jennie" She ordered me.  Seriously I hate the fact that my parents are practically forcing me to be her friend.  I already have enough of her at school.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my tent and saw her reading a book.

"Jennie we have to go look for firewood" She groaned and shut her book.

I walked ahead of her looking around the ground for firewood. I picked sticks up and had Jennie hold them on her arms. 

We kept walking deeper. I looked at the stack and it looked like enough.

"I think that's enough"

"For what? to build a mini house" She said sarcastically, I glared at her and look around for more.

After 10 minutes of looking for sticks I heard Jennie whining.

"Can we leave now?" She whined fixing the stacks on her arms.

"Uhh yeah ...just...." I look around again.

"Please tell me you know the way back" She stared at me unbelievably.

"I-i do... just shut up" She sighed and waited for me to start walking.

I gulped and look around again.

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

I started to breathe out hard, Jennie noticed and she closed her eyes and stomped her feet whining. 

"Just hold on" I said nervously. 

We were fucking lost and to make things fucking worst it was fucking dark making it fucking harder for me to find our fucking way back.

"Urghhh I can't see" I said squinting.

"Use the flashlight on your phone dumbass" Jennie Said, yeah right I'm such a dumbass I took out my phone and saw I was fucking out of battery.  Great!  Play momoland bboom bboom. 

Jennie look at my phone and scrunched up her face.

With the groaning,foot stomping,face scrunching she reminded me of a five year old kid, what was Jennie like as a five year old?  Cute that's what she was like, a cute innocent five year old. 

A smile crept on my lip, Jennie had her head down faking crying and whimpering.

"We're gonna die" She said looking up to the dark sky.  She's so dramatic to be very fucking honest. 

I rolled my eyes.

"No we're not stop being so dramatic!  Do you have your phone?" Her face lit up and she nodded.  She turned around and stuck out her ass towards me. 

WHAT THE FUCK!  HER ASS IF I COULD JUST......

"Get my phone"

"Yah Lalisa" 

She whistle at me snapping me out from my dirty thought, I turned my head like I didn't see anything just wow Lisa! 

"Lisa my fucking phone" She said somehow irritated sticking out her ass more.  GURL! 

"Oh" I said like I didn't know.

I blushed at the fact that I would be so close to her ass, I got closer to her and saw the top of her phone inside her back pocket.  I stuck out my pointer finger and my thumb.  I get closer to her phone and grabbed it with my two finger.  I look away not being able to keep my eyes away from her ass. 

I slowly pulled it out, but it slipped from my finger, I kneeled down and roam my hand around the ground to find it.  When I found out I stood up but my head bumped into Jennie's ass.

She groaned and me, I felt like fainting.  So close yet so far away.  Play TT by twice.

Ever since seulgi pointed out Jennie's ass I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.  How horny of me.

"Did you get it? " She ask innocently, I Breathed out "yeah" And turned on her flash light.  She turned back around and I pointed it to the ground looking for our tracks, hopefully they could lead us back to camp. 

I found some leaves that were mixed with dirt, I saw a faint shoe mark on the dirt, I pray this will lead us to camp.

I followed the trail but it took longer than it should to get to the camp. I internally groaned , I had a knot in my stomach that we were still lost.

I heard a branch break and look back at jennie, she look at me scared with wide eyes.  We heard the noises again, Jennie squeaked and dropped the wood on the ground.  She went to stand behind me and gripped my shirt from the sides.

We were both breathing hard I felt Jennie pull me closer so our bodies we're right against each other.

The flashlight on her phone turned off, she started squirming and began to sniffle and whimper.  I turned around and put my arms arounf5her neck to calm her down, she hugged my torso tightly.

I looked to my side trying to hear the noise again, Jennie looked the same direction.  I looked at her scared face and trembling lips she was looking to the side that she didn't notice me staring.

"Lisa" I heard a faint yell, I quickly recognized the voice, my dad.  I pulled away from Jennie  to follow the voice but she pulled me back in hugging me tight than before.

"We have to go look for them" I whispered to her.

She leaned up and whispered in my ear "no I'm scared"

She rested her head against my chest again, I pulled her back and held her hand as I led her to where the Voice was coming from.

"Lisa" My dad yelled again. He sounded closer.

"Dad!" I heard his footsteps quicken.  Soon I saw his black figure coming up to us.

"There you two are" He said worried and hugged both of us. 

"You two were gone for two hours" Whoa that long?  Dang.

"Mr.manoban I kinda dropped the firewood, I'm sorry I got scared if you want I could go back___" Jennie rambled.

"No Jennie it's okay it's fine" My dad assured her.  We followed my dad back to the camp.  Jennie was still holding my hand.

We arrived at the camp and saw our parents sigh putting a hand on their chest.  They were sitting around the campfire. 

"You girls had us worried" Chaerin said getting up to hug Jennie, she let go of my hand and walked to her family.

Me, on the other hand I directly walked over to the picnic table where the bad of marshmallows were placed.  Everyone was making s'mores so obviously I had to get me some. 

"Thanks for protecting me" I heard Jennie whisper as she kissed my cheek and walked away, I turned and saw her walked towards Ella. 

Well I can't able to sleep tonight  Damn 
______