ch-4

"lisa pov"

As the last bell rang,I walked out my last class towards the front of the school to wait for ms chaerin.

"Hey Lisa" she greeted, she's always in a good mood.

"Hi chae" i replied as I got in and she start the engine.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask her confused, she's forgetting her own daughter.

"Jennie went home early,she said she wasn't feeling good" she said and I nooded, am I ever going to see this mysterious girl?

"Tomorrow I have basketball practice after school so you don't have to wait for me" I said shyly. She's already favouring me alot.

"Oh that's fine do the worry,you know what since you live around the corner why don't you come in my house and we could go together?" She offered me again I barely know her and she's being too much kind,Saint seulgi and chaeyoung would burst out in tears if they witness this.

"Umm sure I guess" I replied shyly,she patted my head on the other hand smiling at me.

______

I packed my gym bag with all my clothes
I swinger my backpack over my shoulder leaving one strap lose,I swing my gym bag on my other shoulder,I woke late today and still have to go to chaerin house.

I walked out my house without eating breakfast and made my way towards chaerin house she gave her house address me yesterday and to my surprise it's not even far at all.

I knocked on the door of chaerin house and she open and greeted me warmly like always.

"Come on in..did you had breakfast?" She ask I open my mouth to say I had but she was too fast to cut my words.

"Go on to the kitchen,Jennie is making pancakes" she said and took my bag and placed it on the couch. She walked in the kitchen with me following behind.

"Jen can you make pancakes for Lisa" she said,there was a brunette with her back toward us,she turn around and her eyes went wide so as mine.....

Holy fucking shit...it's fucking ruby Jane...

She nervously hummed okay to chaerin and glare at me..

So this mysterious girl Jennie is ruby Jane and ruby Jane is Jennie? Like what the hell.

"Lisa you can just sit at the table,I have to go check on daisy" she said snapping me from my thought, as she quickly ran out the kitchens leaving Jennie or ruby Jane and me alone.

I nervously sat the table,Jennie placed a plate of pancakes infront of me,she sat across from me with her own plate.

"Tell anyone and you're dead meat manoban" she quietly murmured to me.

I was about to tell her off when a voice boomed throughout the kitchen.
"Good morning" a tall man walk in smiling.

"Hello dumpling" he said and kiss the top of Jennie head haha. The badass, FLIRTING machine has a cute name I almost choked the pancakes that was inside my mouth.

"Hi dad" Jennie said in a monetone glaring at me.

"Whoa am I in trouble? What happen to "morning daddy"..." Her dad said imitating her voice,I seriously choked on pancakes this time .this is fucking hilarious.

Jennie sighed and closed her eyes as she said "morning daddy" shyly, her dad chuckled and kiss the top of her head again.

"Oh hello young lady,you're gorgeous" he greeted me as she took my hand and kiss the top of it. He really like kissing around huh.

"Hi mr kim" I greeted him back bowing my head abit.

"Aha I'm sorry but your the first friend my little dumpling has ever brought home and the first that I've met.im rambling I'm Jiyong" he was still shaking my hand. I smiled nervously at him. I think chaerin is the only normal one in this family.

"I'm Lisa I actually only one here to get a ride at school" I said and took my hand off and scratching the back of my neck the thing I do usually when I get nervous.

He warmly smiled at me and nooded.

"Girls are you ready to go?" Chaerin walked in with a 6 or 7 year old girl behind her. Jennie nooded and put the dishes on the sink,I did the same and grab my bag.

"You're gorgeous...I'm ella" the little said as she took my hand,I patted her head we both got off in van. Jennie took the front of the seat next to the driver seat,the little girl sat next to me and we both keep on playing at the back. This little girl aww I wanna take her home already.

Chaerin took ella off the car,the little girl keep on insisting to come at her school. She even cried aish. I gave her Chocolate that was on my bag and kiss her bye with a promise of hanging out.

Chaerin took ella at school while me and Jennie sat in awkward silence,finally chaerin came and after some minutes we both were dropped off at the corner of the school.

"Sorry Lisa,Jennie prefers to be dropped off here" chaerin said stretching her neck to see me.

"It's okay" I gave her my wife grin and got off the van.

Jennie and I walk,but she was fast to left me behind alright she had to walk triple times. She have short legs. I run using my long legs and walk beside her.

"You better not tell anyone" she said not bothering to look at me.

"What? That great ruby jane isn't rich and doesnt have a driver or lives in a huge house? Stop faking it you know its not good" I said,she then stop and look at me.

"Just don't tell anyone and it's none of your business you understand" she said threating,I gulped nodding my head like a little kid. Oh this girl can turn into monster..what happen to the sweet Jennie and flirty ruby Jane aish she confuse me.

"What? Stop looking at me" she said hitting my forhead.

"You were glaring at me" I said averting my eyes off to her,but I look back at her again now with teasing smile.

"You don't want me to look at you...dumpling" I said teasing her using her dad nickname for her.

"MANOBAN SHUT UP!" She shouted at me and start walking leaving me behind.

Well this is interesting.

"Why are you so violent? You're usually all flirty with me" I said as I catch up her walk. She sighed and turn her head to take a glimpse of me.

She didn't answer anything and start walking without answering my questions,we both walked in complete silence I directly walked over to the front of the class while Jennie walk towards the locker room where she could flirt with girl passing through.

What is her problem? Aish this girl confuse me.