ch-18

Sorry I forgot to post this chapter yesterday hahahaha😂

___

We were sitting at the table eating some hotdogs my dad prepared. It was almost time to pack up and leave, Jennie and I haven't talk that much after last night of my confession and I don't know if she she still wants us to be pretend dating because she hasn't said anything Not that I want to but I just can't put her Reputation in stake and I don't know when my feelings for her will stop. 

"Let's start packing before it gets dark" My dad said packing up some bags.

It took an hour to pack everything into our car. Jennie and I still haven't talked.

We climbed up on our own car and headed back to our respective home.

______

I didn't get the chance to talk to Jennie before school. I still don't know if the plan Is still on or not.

I stood in front of my locker looking for my English homework.

"Lisa.... " I turned and around and saw a group of short sophomore boys standing next to me. They giggled like girls looking at each other. 

"What?" I ask

"We were wondering.....if the great Lalisa manoban.....has taped that yet"

The kid with glasses and face full of acne asked with a smirk. I gave them 'are you serious'  look.

"Please?  She's probably one of the easiest girls to fuck" I quickly looked up at him shocked at his assumption.

"Excuse me?" I said glaring at them.

"Yeah, if it wasn't because she was lesbian I would've done so much to her" Another kid said with his crusty lips rubbing his hands together.

I slammed my locker shut making them flinched and gasp.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE" I yelled making them scurried away like ants.

my body was shaking because of anger if it wasn't school I would've beat them in all together who the fuck are they to speak that low of Jennie.

Those filthy kids will die in AIDS one day! 

She fucking don't Deserve this disgusting  feeds! This is literally making me sick.

"Oh hi babe" I heard Jennie, she was walking down the halls in her high heels, crop top and school girl skirt.

She came to me and put her arms around my neck hugging me, she them pulled away smiling and ran her hands down on my arm.

"What's up?" She said smiling wide showing her gummy smile.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you mean babe?  Can't a girl greet her girlfriend  without getting questioned" She said chuckling looking at the nosy students that surround us. 

I just stared at her without any expression. 

She leaned in and put a fake smile but her eyes were wide open and I know she's panicking.

"Lisa go with it!" She murmured and pulled back smiling widely at the students who were watching us. 

I tugged on her arm and pulled her over to the side. The nosey students got back to what they were doing. 

"Manoban what are you doing?" Jennie whispered yelled.

"No!  What are you doing? You said we weren't going to date anymore!" I whispered yelled back.

"I never said that!  We fake date until I say so and I said four months so keep your feelings to yourself" She said turning to leave, I grabbed her arm and tugged her back not letting her go off her arm.

"Oh no honey, if we are dating then were dating for real I'm not letting you take control anymore that means you have to deal with me now...I've lied enough because of you".

"Lisa I'm not gayyy.... I already told you" She said hissing at me as she tugged in her arm wanting me to let go. 

"Then just pretend and go with it... Girlfriend" I said mimicking her.  I pulled her in to leave a wet kiss on her right cheek and walked away smiling. 

_____