ch-17

Lisa POV.

I laid on sleeping bag staring up at the top of the tent.

It was hard sleeping on the ground.

AND IT WAS MORE HARDER KNOWING A BEAUTIFUL GIRL IS SLEEPING TWO FEET AWAY FROM YOU.

I turned around at the other side staring at the side of the tent. I closed my eyes trying to sleep.

"Lisa" I heard someone whisper.

I didn't respond.

"Lisa" I made out that Jennie was the one whispering.

"What" I whispered back.  I sat up a little to see Jennie laying on her back with her eyes opened looking back at me.

"I can't sleep". She whispered out.
I unzipped the entrance of the tent and got out.  Jennie got out as well

"Wanna go for a walk" I asked.

"Your not exactly the best at finding your way back"  She said chuckling.  I giggled and walked over to our car.

I waved at Jennie to join me since she still standing on the same spot. Our car was out to the side leaving space between the camp. I sat up on the hood and lean my back against the window. Jennie did the same, we both look at the sky seeing only a few stars.

We fell into silence again.

"I don't.... I don't want you to feel bad for me for what happened in middle school"

"I don't... Is that why you hide?" I ask, she stayed silent.

"Yeah" She said quietly.

"I was bullied because I wore tee shirt and jeans.  I was always quiet.... I had to wear glasses so that made it worse, then they start calling me a geek, I was never good at making friends so I never had any, then they start calling me loser" She said looking up at the sky.

I never thought she would opened up to me as such as this.

"When I was about to start High school, I wanted to go somewhere I didn't know anybody, where no one knew who I was. In My freshman year I had one friend she came out was bi and instantly got many friends. Since she was bi people always thought I was bi as well. I said I wasn't then they thought I was lesbian because I never talked to guys, I was always with girls. So I just went with it.  I thought if my friend made friends because she was bi then I could make friends as a lesbian too, but then she left.  The summer of sophomore year, everybody was talking about that summer vacation at where we went on trip I didn't got to go because we didn't have money, I told them I went on a cruise then they instantly thought i was rich so I just went with it too___

"When you said you went on a concert they'll thought you're a blackpink member and then you would just went on it again?" I frowned. 

"I'm not Finished" She glared at me.  I kept quite.

"I change my style to look more stylish and high class, my mum brought me some nice clothes hoping to change the regular T-shirt and jeans, I said I didn't like them but I hid them on my closet. I carry them on my bag to change at school. People always thought if I was actually lesbian because they never see me dating a girl. I didn't want to be with a girl so I just started flirting.  It feel so sick to see to how far I had I go to make friends. They aren't even my friends they spend more time trying to get at me and finding out about vacation and how to get it on my plans".

"Wow" I was speechless.

"Then you came...... And ruined everything" I sat up quickly and look down at her accusingly.

"How did I ruined everything?" I asked, she sat up as well.

"If it wasn't your stupid car breaking down you would have never find out" She points at me. I hate people painting their finger at me but its Jennie so I just let it slide. 

"Well sorry I didn't plan for that to happen" I rolled my eyes, she sighed and laid back down.

"So your just going to continue lying?" I ask laid back down as well.

"Till just we graduate" She said like it's nothing at all.

"That's still months away!"

"I've been doing it for year I can handle a few months"

"So how long we're going to pretend to go out for?"

"Uhhh I was thinking about two three months"

"What? Two three months!" I sat up again.  I can't believe her.

"Yeah.... Wait" She started murmuring to herself looking around.

"If we last two months then it'll be November but if we last three months then we make it to December which is Christmas and new years.  How about till January?" She causally asked.

"Four months? Jennie I can't go pretending you be your girlfriend for four months I want to date other peoples too"   I said, she sat up with her mouth open.

"Are you breaking up with me already?" She asked faking she was surprised.

"Jennie I'm serious" I pleaded, she sighed out.

"Look just four months, once that's done you could go and fuck anybody you want"

"Jennie you don't understand. There's multiple times throughout the month where I need to.... You know and I'm dating you i wont be able to get.... That from other girls"

"Lisa there's girls begging to be with you"

"those are sluts they beg for everybody"

"Well what do you want?  I-i won't give you that"

"Eww no"

"Then you just gonna have to wait"  I sighed out and laid down with Jennie Doing the same.  I guess we are exercising here. 

"I am sacrificing a lot for a girl whose not even... "

"Lisa I already told you, I'm not lesbian.......... Look if your getting feeling then we shouldn't do this"

"I don't want to do this"

"Because you have feelings"

"No I don't"

"Yeah you do, at first I thought I was seeing things but now I'm sure of it" I quickly sat up again.  I panicked.

"And how are you so sure?"

" 'Accidently' bumping on my butt Lisa" She sat up and doing air quotes.

"That was an Accident. What about you, hugging me, whispering in my ear, kissing my cheek"

"I was scared and I was being nice!"

"Well you have a weird way of being nice" I said. She laid back down glaring at the sky with her arm crossed.

"I don't have feelings for you" She said and ouch! that hurt Like bitch.
I swung my legs off the hood sitting at the edge with my back to Jennie.

"But I do"

______

I'll double update.