ch-8

"Lisa pov" (a/n do you guys want Jennie pov? If yes then tell me you're gay :3 )

Sunday came and went,and once again here I am waiting to be picked up by chaerin,I don't have practice until tomorrow,our first game is this Wednesday so we're practising hard tomorrow.

I saw the familiar grey van pull over revealing chaerin.

"Good morning sweetheart" she greeted me.

"Good morning chaerin, morning Jennie" I said smirking at the last part when I call Jennie.

"Good morning pranpriya" she said sarcastically.

"Morning rupunzel" Ella greeted me smiling.

"Morning baby girl" I said smiling and gave a peck in her lip. Did she just blush again? Kids these days.

We drove off to school and again we were dropped off in the corner.

"So why do you like to be dropped off here?" I ask as we both walk into the school.

"I leave my house dressed a certain way and I change at school into my nicer clothes to show my richness" she said and I nooded my head understanding.

"But why go through all that trouble? Why can't you just be you?" I said trying to console her,she stopped on her track and look at me for a minute as if thinking something.

"Because you know umm the real me isn't popular or thought as hot, she's lame and loser" she said with her head low. She think she's loser being the real jennie?

"I don't think your lame the real Jennie I hung out with on Saturday I prefer her than rich and snobby ruby Jane" I said truthfully looking at her,she turned and chukled shaking her head.

"You don't know what you are talking about..... you dont know the real jennie like I do" she said,I can sense the sadness in her voice and it hurt me I don't know why.

"Then I'll get to know her" I blurted out,I averted my eyes of her for what I just said aish so embarassing.

"Good luck with that" she said with a small smile and we both seperate our ways.

As I got in class and sat in between my two friends Jennie walked in wearing a floral dress with her wavy hair,she turned and gave me a shy smile,a real smile not those typical smirks she gives everyone and it gives me goosebumps.

Seulgi turned and look at me.

"Whoa what's wrong with ruby Jane?" She said and gasped in shock.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask confusedly.

"Ruby Jane, she's not into you anymore,she only smiled at you" she said looking at me with pity eyes. Wtf.

"Y-yeah ofcourse" I said nooding my head agreeing with her. Okay this hurts.

The day went on and jennie flirting here and there,she didn't bother to give me that smile anymore,she didn't even bother to look at me.

______

After the class get over I walked out off the school and saw chaerin waiting outside, Jennie was already inside the car at the back seat I got into the passenger seat not knowing why Jennie was back there for the first time.

"Lisa your mum called,she said she's going to see her friend along with your dad" she said.

"Seriously" I said is disbelief how can they left without me. I mean I'll be left alone at home.

"I talk to your mum don't make that face,you can stay in my house until they return" she said assuring me. She's so kind and understanding.

"Really? Thanks you so much" I said smiling. I heard scoff at the backseat probably by Jennie,what is her problem.

We arrived at Jennie house and I sat on couch not knowing what to do.

Jennie walked and went straight to kitchen to have milk? Seriously.

"Yah why are you laughing" she said glaring at me,I averted my eyes off at her as if I didn't hear anything. Her glare is the worst thing ever I swear.

"Lis are you Hungry" chaerin said politely I nooded and went inside with kitchen with her.

"Jen make some lunch for Lisa" chaerin said.

"Alright" she said and rolled my eyes at her. I really want chaerin to see her daughter misbehaving with the guest aish.

Jennie prepared thick sandwiches for both of us,we ate in the kitchen in silence, seriously it's the best sandwich I've ever had.

I moaned a little as I took another bite,Jennie looked at me and feel uncomfortable.

"What?" I ask.

"Nevermind" she said ignoring me,I ignored her too and ate the whole sandwich.

A few minutes later I went back to living room again and sat down,Jennie also came and sat next to me.

"Jennie,why don't you show Lisa your room" chaerin said as she walk passed by us.

Jennie look at me for about five minutes,wtf is wrong with the five minutes look aish,after that she got up.

"Come" she said and walked up to her room,I follow her too.

______