ch-20

Lisa_

Today is our second game against the jyp sea lions, word around the street is they're an okay team not much to worry about.

"And then irene came and I was like  'who is this guy?' And then she told me 'he's my cousin' and I was like 'but he's black' and she got angry and told me 'you racist' and I was like 'I'm not' and then she throw me out and I was like 'I know it's not you c____

"Seulgi.... Shut the fuck up" I was already annoyed by whole Jennie  thing from yesterday. I only wanted some peace time but she won't shut her mouth...seriously. 

"Whoa what's wrong with you?" Seulgi asked leaning on her side against her locker. I suddenly bad.

"I'm sorry and it's nothing don't worry about it" I said quietly staring at he opened books in my hands.

"Aww look who's here" Seul said smiling softly hitting my arm.  I look up to the direction where she's looking at.

And it came Jennie strutting down the Hall in a black dress and heels with her curl brown hair flowing down her back.

I look backed down at my book avoiding jennie.

"See ya love" Seulgi winked at me and left me.

"Okay here's the task for today" I heard Jennie said, I cocked my head at her and saw binder paper in her hands, I noticed it was an old homework assignment, it had scribbles all over and a large 'redo' in red at the top.

I stood straight and stared at her not interested in what she was about to say.

"Okay....... First task...your mum wants to meet jennifer so we will pay a girl to pretend to be 'Jennifer'." She read off the paper and looked up to me but quickly looked back down.

"Your mum meets her and then a few days later you say you two broke up" Again she peeked at me but look back down.

"Butttt we need to to find this Jennifer first... Hmmm let's see" She looked around the Hall squinting her eyes at random girls.

"How about her?" She rudely pointed at the four eyes junior student who was slowing walking by.

"She's blind... She can't see you and she wouldn't know who you are" She smiled wide and clapped. 

"Jennie" I took the paper from her hands and crumpled it up.

"How about.... I look for 'Jennifer' and you just turn around and walk away" I fake smiled at her.  Her mouth dropped and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"But you need my help... You're going to choose some..... Weird girl"

"Weird as in hot?" I said cocking my head at her.

"Yes!.... No!.... You'll just choose the wrong girl" She said.

"It's okay I can handle it"

"It doesn't work that way"

"Yes it does now leave me alo_____

"We're a team Lisa.... We're in this together... Let me help you" She over dramatically said holding my shoulder.

I sighed out and push her hands away and said "you are... Crazy" Before walking towards the class leaving Jennie behind.  I do need to find a girl to pretend to be Jennifer.

She can't be  from here though. Every girl here knows about me and Jennie. So she needs to be from another school. I know I'll get one from my old school.

"Mina... Hey this is Lisa" I spoke shyly into my phone.

"Oh... Hi lisa...... I didn't expect you to call..... Ever"

"I know but do you for a chance have rosé's number? " I ask Scrunching my face, there's no way I'm going to ask Mina for help we had a rough break up.

"Okay.... I'll text it to you"

"Okay thanks"

She didn't respond she just hung up, I got her text with rosé number, yep my first love when rosé and I broke up we didn't have any problem because I could understand her and she understand me. I wanted to keep in touch with her but we both were busy on our own life and then I lost her number so I never got the chance to text her.

I called her immediately

"Chaeyoung-ah it's Lisa"

"LALISA!!!  OH MY GOD!!  what's wrong with you?  You never texted or anything!!!! "

"I know I'm sorry, all my numbers got deleted."

"Oh... Whatever"

"Chaeyoung-ah I was wondering if you have any friends that could pretend.... To be... My uh girlfriend?"

"Lisa you're hot you don't need a girl to pretend to be your girlfriend"

"Can you just help me find one?"

"Well I do have a friend that's bi, she's cool and i know she'll agree to do it"

"You sure?"

"Yeah of course"

"Ok tell her to go to the parking lot at the Carroll gym at five, I have a game today we'll discuss when and where we'll start"

"Okay got it"

"Okay thanks chaeyoung-ah you're saving my ass here"

"Yeah yeah whatever loser" She chuckled and hung up, I let out a sigh

Let's hope all goes well.