ch-15

"Lisa pov"

As I walk inside the room I almost tripped something on floor. I stared at my mum in disbelief.

"Your sleeping bags" she said smiling packing bags with clothes.

"Don't tell me we're going camping" I groaned,I hate camping I just despise it. It's too fucking tiring.

"Yeah,the kim's invited us" she said smiling again,she then turned serious and sat on the couch motioning me to join her.

I drop my bag and walk over to sit next to her,she hold my hand and look at me. Why mum is so beautiful like me? Aish

"Baby, chaerin and I were talking and she told me Jennie had difficulty making friends and I know how you have a group of friends,maybe you could include her? Do you see her around?" She ask me with a worried expression. Why she's telling me this now.

"Uhh yeah I see her around,we do hangout sometimes" I said and she gave me a proud smile.

"Well,I don't know if you know this but Jennie had a hard time in middle school,chaerin wanted to send her to the same school again but she said she was worried for Jennie so she let Jennie start fresh in a new school so I wanted you to her to know her more and take good care of her" mum said,I nooded in response,I was beyond speechless with all these new information.

"Chaerin told me Jennie spends all day inside her room watching videos or reading,she doesn't talk about friends or anything about school,I'm not forcing you to turn into her bestfriend but maybe just friends you know" she said sadly.

Again I nooded and tried to register everything she just said. So Jennie was bullied? Why? Who would do such things? Yes Jennie is annoying but enough to bully her. Plus she's not and just so beautiful but.....

Straight!.

"Thank you baby be good to her okay" my mum said hugging me.

"But mum why are we going camping?" I ask standing up.

"Chaerin wanted you and Jennie to know eachother outside of school so she won't tell too awkward you know" she said,I nooded again and headed to kitchen,I need a moment to let this all sync in.

"Lisa go to sleep,it's already late and you need to wake up early tomorrow" my mum yelled getting herself into her room.

Urgh another sleepless Saturday!!!!.

_______

"Lalisa wake up!!!!!!"

"Pranpriya this is the tenth time I'm telling you to wake up!!!!!"

I woke up by the loud knocking on my door.i heard my door open,I lifted my head up to check the time on my phone. Six in the morning...great!!!!

"Lalisa you need to wake up" I heard my mum yelled again,I lifted to see the dark figure in the room,she turned on the lights and I was blinded.

I quickly shoved my head in the pillow groaning.

"Mummmmmmmmmmmmm" I whined,she tugged  on my blanket but i didn't let it go,she gave up but didn't leave the room arghhhhh!!!!!