ch-3

"Lisa pov"

We got superman my bike checked him out,when my dad lifted the hood smoke came out and made him cough. He called a tow truck which took superman to out mechanic,our mechanic Alfred told us there was nothing they could do to save superman.  Which is good for me I'm getting a new bike yay!!!!

After my dad said his goodbye to superman we left home. I told my dad I had to get rude from a lady name called chaerin,the kind lady that live around corner,it so happen my mum knew her,she called her and ask if she could give me a ride to school until I got my own new bike,ms chaerin had to take her Daughter to school so it's kinda work out.

I finished my homework and took a shower,my phone buzz signalling I had a text message.

It's was a message from seulgi.

Seulgi
Pick me up tomorrow and take me to McDonald I'm hungry babe😘

Me
If I bike hadn't broke down also I'm not gonna take you to McDonald bish.

Seulgi
Your bike broke down? What a fucking loser -_-

Me
Bish bye see you at school tomorrow,don't dream pussy.

Seulgi
I'm getting wet already when you said pussy I had to masturbate myself before going to bed. Goodnight you too my hoe.

Seulgi and me we're kinda violent to eachother when it come to use harsh words so it isn't a surprise.

I laid down on my bed,I have to wake early tomorrow,ms chaerin is gonna picked me up tomorrow.

_____

Morning came I waited for chaerin aunty outside the gate,after some minutes ms chaerin came.

"Good morning Lisa" she greeted me as I hopped in passenger seat.

"You too,you look very beautiful today" I said winking at her,she hit me playfully.

"And where's your daughter?" I added.

"Sorry you couldn't meet jennie today,she said she had to leave early today" she said as she start the engine, jennie huh what a nice name.

After our 30 minutes conversation throughout the whole ride,we got off to school where dropped me off,i kissed her cheek and bid her my goodbye.
Thank god chaerin drop me off to the other side of the campus I didn't run into any sluts.

I walk my ass off towards the classroom where english class was about to start,I went there and sat on my spot.

After few minutes class started as usual momo and seulgi started whispering around me as I stated at the board.

I was startled by the door flew open looking at ruby Jane who look like she survived from eagle nest.

"Ms Ruby why are you late?" Ms Jessica ask crossing her arm.

"I'm sorry,we got a flat tire on my way here,I had to wait for my driver to fix it" she said as she recover from her panting.

And wow I wish I had my own driver like her I wouldn't have to be asking for rides aish fuck my life.

Our first class was over and I walked to my next class I pass by ruby desk where she was packing her bag,she looked up but quickly looked away from me.

I was expecting a wink or something, she's behaving odd.

_____

"So since tomorrow Is Friday I say we go to bowling,Lisa could pick us up I already told Irene so she's coming as well,I could just sit on her lap or something" seulgi told us as she hid her blush face which only got noticed by me cause I know she have a thing for Irene.

I was at lunch with my four friends seulgi,momo and yeah other two close friends chaeyoung and dahyun.

Every Friday we go out somewhere,I usually drive them around since I'm the only one with a license with my dad car.

"Seulgi-ya why you didn't tell us you're inviting Irene?" Momo ask as she took a bite of the sandwich.

"Well I don't usually have to tell you bitches" seulgi said rolling her eyes. I smirk at her and she hit my leg under the table.

"Yah!" I glared at her rubbing my leg "and you should've told us,my dad is busy with stuffs I can't take his car" I added hearing groan from four of them.

"Then you have your bike right?" Momo said.

"It broke down" seulgi replied in behalf of me.

"Ohhhh not again" momo whined. Why she sounding like as if I could carry all four of them in my bike aish.

"Momo it's okay we'll take dahyun" chaeyoung said with hopeful eyes.

"We can't,I ran into garbage bin last week and my dad won't let me drive anymore" dahyun said earning groan from everyone including me. That's really great no one have car aish.

We all groaned again and again,we almost do something on Friday it's like a tradition of ours.

"How about we just go to McDonalds after basketball ball practice,we could wait until you guys finish" dahyun said,she and dahyun is not a part of basketball team because of their height but they do support go and support us even though they hate basketball coach for not accepting them.

"I don't have a ride to go guys"  is said ,it would be so much easier if I had a fucking bike or something.

"Then just come over to my house after practice and we'll walk from there,papa manoban can pick you up at my house after" seulgi offered,I nooded and quickly text my dad.

"So how comes you get to school today Lis?" Momo ask.

"I got a ride from a lady name chaerin,she actually gave me a ride to my house when she saw me stranded on the road after my bike broke down so now she's driving me to school ,well expect the days we have.

"Now that is kind hearted women. God bless that lady,look at her she doesn't even know you and she's giving rides to school that's inthe other side town. Wow" seulgi exclaimed gushing  out nooding her head.

"Oh Saint seulgi-ya she has a daughter that come over here" I said rolling my eyes. While other laugh at seulgi.

"Haha who is she?" Momo ask laughing pushing seulgi.

"Is she one of your...you know" dahyun ask wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Eww don't say that" chaeyoung said hitting the back of dahyun head.

"Here comes another Saint" dahyun said earning laugh from the table again.

After our laugh died down, seulgi look at me.

"Have you met her" seulgi ask me.

"I haven't met her all I know is that her name is Jennie" i said.

They all stayed quiet thinking if any jennies they knew about hmm I wonder who she is? I look around
The room to see all the brunnete girls that could possibly be that mystery girl. Oh god I should work for Sherlock Holmes.

I was interrupted by my phone vibrating with a new text message from mum.

_____