ch-19

In this au there's no Jennie POV, but trust me soon I'll make one or maybe two.

Lisa POV.

Seulgi texted me this morning about coach changing basketball practice to today since we have a game tomorrow.

Jennie Sat with me and my friends during lunch time,she was tense the whole time I don't know why.......i was just treating her like an actual girlfriend for a whole week now haha

I had my arms around her waist the whole time,i was even romantic I feed her some of my fries making my friends go awwww and kyahhhhh, she was just there with an awkwardly chewing, i even kiss her cheek as she chew on her pizza, she flinched and gave me a death glare but I didn't care.

I walked to her class and we stood outside the door. 

"See you at practice babe" I kissed her cheek and said bye.

At practice a bunch of girls showed up again....like seriously why?  I have a girlfriend why can't they just go away.

Practice was over and I walked over to Jennie who was sitting on the chair next to the court where I made her sit.

I told her she needed to guard my water bottle, some cheerleaders ran over and stood in front of me before I get to Jennie.

"Lice you did awesome today"

"Yeah good job" They said in a flirty tone running their fingertips on my arm. 

"Uh yeah thanks" I said and look over to Jennie hoping she would come and help me shoo them.

She saw my look and rolled her eyes,she lazily came over and push their hands away from my arm and stood in between the cheerleaders with her back towards me.

"Yah that's my girlfriend your touching.......get the fuck off" She said in a monotone, the girls immediately walked away. 

"Thanks baby" I said turning her around and putting my arm around her waist.

She pushed off my arms and crossed her arm over her chest.

"What's wrong babe?  You were so into this last week" I asked innocently, she had a boring look on and look to the side avoiding me. 

I smiled and held her hand and took her to the locker room.

"Wait here I'm gonna take a quick shower" She didn't said anything as she sat down on the bench in the middle of the room.

"Or you wanna join me?" I ask, with that she finally gave her attention to me.

"Y-you pervert... Go before I knock you out!" She yelled,I laugh at her because I don't know her face was red because of the blush or anger but before she knocked me out for real i left her and went to take a shower.

Not 10 minutes I was fully clothed and was  drying my hair when I heard several banging on the lockers. I quickly ran over to the locker room and saw a group of boys holding a crying Jennie against the lockers felling on her legs and arm. They had their hand over her mouth preventing  her from screaming. 

I ran over and pulled off the horny boys off Jennie, I punch one of the guy making her nose bleed at once which made the other guys ran out leaving him alone.

"How dare you touch her!" I was furious and keep on punching his ugly face.

Jennie pulled me off him give that pervert a chance to run away, I turned to her and she immediately hugged me, she cried out trembling against my chest, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and a my hand at the back of her hand running my fingers on her hair trying to soothe and calm her down.

"Li... Lisa" She said through whimpers.

"Shhhh you're fine, I'm here"

"They.... They... Tried to..." I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to cry along with her, I can't believe the same boys that came up to me this morning tried to rap her. 

"It's okay...they're gone..."
I whispered to her, she keep whimpering and sniffling against my chest. 

I don't know how many minutes we stayed there hugging until she decided to let it go.

"You're okay now?"  I asked her.

"Do you need water?"

"Y-you saved me" She keep on looking at me with her glossy eyes and her cheek gloss glossed over from her tears She had a smile smile on.

"Yeah I did...you can call me rape savist haha" I tried to calm to atmosphere but my joke turns out so so lame and meaningless that I had to face palm.

I was cursing myself internally until I heard Jennie's laugh, I smiled at her, she then cupped my face and look at all my features until her eyes stopped at my lip.

Bitch I was a blushing mess, I never felt so naked under someone's stare. 
What shocked me most was she tip toe  and leaned in, she closed her eyes and brush her lips into mine.

She softly pecked my lip, leaving them for a few second, I didn't respond and kept my eyes wide because bitch I was shocked,she then pulled away with her lip slightly parted and uttered "wow"

I bored into her brown eyes and saw a sparkle I've never seen before, but then her eyes slowly widen and she quickly pulled away.

"Oh my god... I'm so... I'm so sorry" She turned around and I sadly look down on the ground, she regrets it I knew she does, she was just in the moment. 

I swallowed and flattened out my tee shirt. She turned around on her heel, she was still sniffling. She wiped under her eyes and stood up straight.

"Thanks" She said avoiding my eyes.
"For saving me, not for.... " She quickly added.

I nooded my head in understanding.  I grabbed my bag and walked out of the locker room with her following behind.

The car ride home was filled with questions from CL asking how our day went. Jennie simply said nothing excited happen and I felt my heart shattered.

To me, the day started off great but then it all went down hill.  I could still feel her lips ghosting over mine. The little sparks she had in her eyes before regretting all of it, for her it was a mistake, a one time thing probably, but i know she will be constantly be reminded of me whenever she thinks of her first kiss, how optimistic can u get?  Lisa you're pathetic.