ch-11

"Lisa pov"

Today was thursday,I just have to survive today and tomorrow till the weekend.chaerin was able to bring us to school today so like always,I came in from the front doors while Jennie came in from the back.

I walked in and saw everyone staring at me smiling.

Some look disappointed but they had a small smile. No one said anything they just stared.

I felt someone tugged on my arm pulling me in bathroom.

"Why you didn't tell us" momo said glaring at me. I was about to ask why? but my three friends

"Wtf manoban how dare you little pussy to hid this from me" seulgi said grabbing my collar. Wtf is wrong with these girls.

"I thought we were friends how could you?" dahyun said placing her hand on her chest feeling hurt.

"I gave you extra sweets in my birthday lisa,I didn't expect this from you" chaeyoung said. I don't remember her giving me extra sweets in her birthday we need to talk.

"Don't just stand there... spill" momo said as four of them corner me.

"Yah! How can I speak when you all don't give me a chance to speak" I yelled at them making them startle.

"Okay...now tell me what are you guys talking about" I ask abit calm this time

"You and ruby jane! Why you didn't tell us?" Momo said in a disappointed tone.

"What! What about ruby Jane?" I ask confusedly.

"When are you planning to tell us? After honeymoon?" Seulgi said waving her arm around.

"How? when? Where did it happen?" Dahyun ask furiously.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask.okay this whole shit is making me confused.

"You can ruby Jane dating....why you didn't tell us?" Chaeyoung said,she came up to me and out a hand on my shoulder tiptoed her foot because she's way short than me. "Were you scared?" She asked quietly.

"No! No! No! No! No! We're not dating,who spread this shit? Those assholes are fucking liars,this is absurd" I said pushing away chaeyoung.

"Don't lie to us lalisa manoban, someone saw you guys practically kissing last night in the halls" seulgi said with her arm crossed.

"WHAT! No! Who the hell...NO!" I denied furiously,they must be kidding me.

I furiously walked towards the door opening it.

"We're not dating" I said pointing at them.i walked out to look for Jennie.

I saw talking intently to her so called friends.

"Ruby Jane" I called, she turned and her eyes widen.she pulled me into the dark Janitors closet making me trip over a bucket,she tried to help but ended up scratching my collarbone.

"Oww! Wtf...bitch you scratch me" I said furiously pushing her away.

"No I didn't and don't call me a bitch" she said,I turned on the light and saw Jennie pointing her index finger at me with her messy hair.