ch-13

"Lisa pov"

Chaerin must really like me if she's letting me drive her car around. Well there's no people in the world that dislike lalisa manoban *smirk*

Today's Friday..I have basketball practice after school again and Jennie had to wait for me again.

"Hey Lis,your girlfriend must keep you busy huh? Haven't heard or seen from you these days"  Nancy  said. She's right I've been busy with Jennie,Jennie and I started to get even more closerrrrrrrrrr,I'm not even hanging out with my four friends either.

"What girlfriend?" I ask even though know I know want she meant as I Look for my history book Inside the locker.

"Ruby Jane" she said with a small smile.

"Yeah right,my girlfriend" I said with a confident and faced her with a grin.

"Umm" she played with her finger look down nervous.

"Lis, i-i still...you know I li_____she was cut off by Jennie.

"Hey baby" Jennie called me and leaned next to my locker with her poker face and giving Nancy "fuck off" looks,Nancy nooded and left us. I turned around to see her.

"What was that?" She ask me with a glare

"What what?" I ask.

"With Nancy right now" she whispered gritting her teeth.

"Whoa chill we're in friend base,you're acting like a real possessive girlfriend right now" I whispered back smirking at her making her roll her eyes.

"Lisa" she called now this time pouting,I almost forgot she suffered from personality disorder. Joke pft.

"What" I  ask sarcastically.

"Hug me" she murmured.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Cause I'm your girlfriend,now hug me" she said getting closer to me and wrapped her arm around my torso,I put my hands on her shoulder and pushed her back. I feel uncomfortable here.

"Lisa" she hissed out and forcefully laid her head in my shoulder with her hands around my waist, I sighed in defeat as I wrapped my hands on her neck finally giving in.

We fucking looking those characters in romantic movies now.

"Are people talking?" She whispered into my neck,I look up and saw some cheerleader whispering to eachother.

"Well they're whispering" I whispered at her,I felt Jennie's smile into my neck. Okay show is over.

I dropped my hands off her neck but this fucking Jennie gave me her glare and put my hands on her waist. Aishh

"What do you want me to grab?you neck or your waist" I hissed out.

"Anything,just make it intimate" she leaned back against my locker making me stand infront of her still holding her waist as she held my shoulders.

"We have the car today right?" She whispered in my ear,I felt her warm breath hit my ear and I felt like I'm in heaven,I closed my eyes at the feeling.