ch-7

"Lisa pov"

There was awkward glanced between Jennie and me,after we all ate our fattening food my mum insisted the Kims to stay for a movie night. We weren't rich but we did have a movie room with a large flat screen and a bunch of beanbags,my dad is addicted to soccer so he saved his whole year salary mouth to build this. He also bought a popcorn machine which I thought was the best thing ever.

My cousin bam and Bobby also happen to walk passed by our house,my mum being a warm hearted insisted these two fuckers to have leftovers and stay to watch movie.

My parents let Ella choose the movie,Ella choose Rapunzel and she keep on saying I look like rapunzel,this girls knows how to compliment,and also whenever Ella keep on sitting on my lap and calling me Rapunzel I saw Jennie roll her eyes at me pfft rude.

In the middle of the movie Ella fallen asleep in my arms,chaerin and the adults left the movie room with Ella.

It was Bobby,bam Jennie and I left,I sat between Bobby and bam and Jennie on next to bam.

"What should we watch?" I ask them.

"Fifty shades?" Bobby smirk and was about to high five me but Jennie pulled it back.

"No..I prefer Disney movies" she said pouting abit...the badass ruby Jane watch Disney movies bahahahaahah.

"Yah what so funny" Jennie hit my arms.

"Okay okay Moana?" I ask and she nooded I also love Disney movie atleast we have something in common. I have to know alot about her.

We all agreed to watch moana, throughout the movie,Bobby and Jennie giggled,I felt a popcorn someone hit the side of my head,I turned around and saw Bobby covering his mouth holding his laugh.

"You piece of" I almost cursed,It was kinda dark inside the room so I could not see booby clearly.

"Oh my god...I'm so sorry" booby said between her laugh.

I took a handful of popcorns and threw it at him,he gasped and stopped laughing.

"Yah lisa it was an accident!!!" He said and threw handful popcorn back again at me.

"Opps that was an accident too!" I said and threw a pile of popcorn at him laughing my ass off.

"No it wasn't" he almost yelled,we soon started throwing popcorn at eachother making a huge mess.

"Lisa stop it!" Bam said taking a hold in my wrist,booby then threw some popcorn at him,we both started laughing and threw more popcorn at bam since he's the youngest among us and can't do anything, he's still a baby or am I wrong?

"You assholes" he got up and dumped bucket popcorn on Bobby's head.

I Move and threw some at jennie since she was all keeping quite. She gasped and had her mouth wide open.

"Lisa I didn't throw any at you" she yelled at me but I didn't stop and throw more at her,soon she also started to throw at me and we both started laughing. Look like we're having fun like a friend.

Suddenly the lights turned on blurring our eye sight.

"Yah yah yah!!" I heard my dad angry yell.
"Clean this up" he ordered leaving through the door,we all giggled and look around the room which look complete mess.

We all got up and shamelessly began to pick every piece of popcorn,five later mr Kim walked in.

"Jennie were leaving" mr Kim said.

"Look like I had to go" she smirked and dropped all the pieces of popcorn on floor that she had on her hand.

"Enjoying working" she said walking up to the stairs and stick her tongue at me aishh this bitch.

"Urgh whatever Jennie" I yelled out to her,she giggled in response as she disappeared behind the door.

"Yah where are you guys going" I yelled at bam and booby who was also walking through the stairs.

"Home" they both said in unison.

"Aren't you guys gonna help me?" I said crossing my arms as I stood.

"Ofcourse not mom is waiting" Bobby said.

"Oh I'm telling your mum you're gay" I said and he gasped. I smirk at him.

"Then I'm going home alone them" bam said patting his shoulder,but he stood on his track when I said

"I'm telling your dad you fuck  your step mother" I smirk,they both bit their lip supressing their anger while I laugh internally . I'm not working alone not now.

______

Okay fuck I'M updating two stories in one day without even doing my assignment,get ready to  get dropped out from school author(TT)