ch-9

"Lisa pov" (a/n I didn't feel the vibe when you guys said "IM GAY" -_- )

I sat nervously next to jennie in her bedside,she didn't say anything she was also nervously playing with her fingers so I took the chance to look around her room.

It look like a typical teenager room,poster,pictures and a great collection of book.

I expect the great ruby Jane room to have some sort of chart with the name of girls she's hasn't flirt with.

Okay cutting to the chase I honestly love her pink room,for me it was cute and also I was attracted to the pile of dirty clothes she wore and kept in the corner.

"Go ahead judge" she said still looking down at her fiddling fingers.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Judge,just say it looks like a thirteen year old girl room,say that I'm too old to have poster of singers on my wall,say I'm a nerd for having too many books just say it" she said now looking straight at me,she frowned and look down again. Aish she's cute right now.

"Everyone said it already" she mumbled,why she's being so dramatic right now.  I didn't said anything and walk up to the big bang poster and pointed at GD Dragon.

"He's mine" I said cheerfully,she looked up and saw what I was doing and she look surprised but smiled,she eventually got up and pointed at T.O.P.

"He's mine" she said smiling,I walked around looking at her other poster,I saw a large collage of cut outs of her favourite singers.

"Oh my god dua lipa" I said gasping,I put a hand on my chest making it rise and fall. I'm not over acting I just love dua lipa.

"You like her?" She asked me standing next to me looking at her collage.

"I.love.her" I emphasized every word smiling,she smiled and glance at me for a second but quickly look away and went to sit back on her bed.

"Soooo" she said looking around her own room and at me. "What do you want to do?" She added.

"Fuck you right now" as if I'll said that she'll kill me.

"I don't know what do people normally do?" I said,she looked up to me confused.

"I don't know what the normal is, I've never really had anyone over in my house" she said shyly avoiding my gaze. So her dad is right I'm the first one..I'm feeling special all of a sudden.

"Oh well they usually just hang out" I said supressing my biggest grin.

"Oh okay" she nooded her head but didn't move.

"Well then what are we doing?" I ask because she's no  moving from her position for about a minute,she bite her lip and then sighed.

"Look Lisa I don't know I'm new at this,what you and your friends normally do?" She said in a frustrated tone and fully look at me waiting for my answer.

"Uhh umm they gossip,they like to gossip a lot I just sit back and listen" I said avoiding her eyes, my friends love to talk about her too much because they know how much she flirts with me including all the basketball team except poor chaeyoung.

"So what do you guys gossip about?" She ask me curiously.

'they were saying your hole must be anaconda mouth size now at how you flirt with girls'

"Umm they gossip the normal,who is dating who's not" I said which was partly true.

"Do you guys talk about me?" She ask again curiously.

"Your the most popular girl at school,everyone talk about you" I said these words easily came out of my mouth.

"So you do about me" she said smirking, she's back to ruby Jane again aish.

"No" I said rolling my eyes.

"What do you friends talk about me?" She ask giggling now.

'that would you ever stop flirting for a second"

"Ehh that-that you're really a interesting person" I said,but it wasn't a complete lie though.

"Lisa can I tell you something" she said seriously so I also furiously nooded not wanting to continue this conversation.

"But please don't tell anyone, promise me you won't tell ANYONE" she said putting up her pinky as a promise...such a cutey I swear.

"I promise" I put my pinky on her. Oh god it's sounds so dirty..

"Okay" she said and sighed and then look around for a minute. " I'm not rich" she added.fuck you I know that.

"I know that" I said and sighed,I was expecting a sacred place or treasure box she only knows.

"And I'm not ruby Jane...I'm Jennie" she said like a biggest secret she's hiding from me. Lord prevent me to slap this bitch right now.

"I know that too" i said and rolled my eyes irritatingly.

"I'm not done" she said and took a deep breathe and started again.
"I'm not rich or cool or anything,I'm the complete opposite from what I am at school, COMPLETELY OPPOSITE" she said loudly trying to prove her point,she leaned closer looking into my eyes,I nooded my head and gulped I'm glad I wear pad today she look scary right now.

"Lisa, complete opposite from who I am at school, complete opposite" she continued still looking straight in my eyes. I pushed her off a little scared that I'll pissed on my pants.

"I-i get it , you're not popular,cool,rich you're a normal person i-i get it" I said stuttering.

She sighed and smiled in relief what's with her mood swings urgh.

"Okay good...im glad but don't tell anyone I'm not really a lesbian,it's the only reason why I'm popular" she said.

Wait! What? Not really lesbian?

What the fuck is going on?

I opened my mouth to ask if I heard it right but I was paralyzed at the news,she can't not be a lesbian,she flirts with everyone,with me specially but worst of all I fucking actually love her. I feel betrayed.

"Lisa your parents called they said they are home you can go now" chaerin barged in snapping me from my hurtful thoughts,I nooded and quickly ran out from Jennie's room.

I went home feeling my heart shattered,urgh I hate this feeling. I hate you Jennie ruby Jane.

______