ch-14

"Third person pov, I'll update again tomorrow with fallingFTN"

Lisa ran up to the courts practicing layups with the rest of team, it was Friday so they were taking the training easy,well infact it's because of dubchaeng  complaining about their sweats even though they're gonna take shower afterwards.

The team formed a line leading to centre court to practice free throws,Lisa went back of the line with seulgi.

"Puss,look at your girlfriend she does read" seulgi said more in a mocking tone,Lisa look to the side where seulgi was pointing and saw Jennie reading a book,well basically ignoring the desperate girls who was trying to catch Jennie's attention.

"Shut up!you don't even read" Lisa said turning her attention to seulgi rolling her eyes.

"Only dumb peoples read books" seulgi said only to tease her but it annoyed Lisa.

"She's rich not dumb" she said half eyedily watching her annoyed.she lied so truthfully.

"I get it she's rich I'm just teasing you gezz! you're so whipped" she said hitting her shoulder with her fist making Lisa glare at her because of the 'whipped' word.

"I'm.not.whipped" Lisa said emphasizing every word to convice seulgi but it was more like convincing ownself.

Seulgi smirked and Shaked her head.

"So are you excited?" she ask.

"About what?" Lisa ask coming back to normal mood.

"Seeing your girlfriend in bikini" seulgi said smirking.

Lisa look at her confused.

"Oh don't tell me you haven't noticed that big boob and big ass of her" seulgi exclaim waving her arms around in disbelief.

Lisa really have noticed,she's not that type of girl who check girls out from head to toe like her other friends. She respect girls especially Jennie,oh!!!fuck you Lisa stop making me saying you're innocent. you'll observe her big boob and ass soon.

Lisa look back up to Jennie,Jennie felt Lisa staring at her so she drop her book and stick her tongue out like a kid making Lisa smile like a crazy old man,she turned her gaze and saw seulgi looking at her.

"So?" Seulgi ask smirking,Lisa already forgot what she said,effect of jennie.

"What you were saying?" Lisa ask and seulgi sighed.

"Totally whipped" she muttered shaking her head in defeat.

_____

"Lis you're on my team" momo yelled out, they're were on seulgi pool like they planned yesterday,Jennie also came but decided not join since she was a little uncomfortable.

"No that's not fair" chaeyoung yelled as lisa walk down on pool steps.

"It is fair hahaha" seulgi said laughing pulling Lisa on her side,they were about to play volleyball ball,seulgi,momo Lisa vs chaeyoung and dahyun.

"It is not...chaeyoung and me are counted as one" dahyun yelled with her hands on her hip. Yes that's totally unfair for dubchaeng.

Lisa decided  to join dubchaeng making momo and seulgi whined this time.

"Lis...you serve" dahyun said passing the ball Lisa,Lisa with her long hands served it to seulgi, seulgi bounced it back it was going towards chaeyoung,she tried to jump for it but it was too high for her,infact chaeyoung was short for it.

Chaeyoung groaned making them all laugh out loud.

After playing for half an hour now,Lisa got out to check on Jennie earning smirk from her friends,Lisa glared at them and they mind their own business and decided to play more rounds.

"Don't you feel bored?" Lisa ask as she sat on the grass next to jennie,she was laid on towel that was on the grass not too far from the pool.

"And I'm really enjoying the sky here" Jennie replied with her eyes closed facing the sky.

"So how do you like my friends company" Lisa ask.

"We-well not too bad,I love dubchaeng by the way they're so dumb" Jennie joked and they both chuckled.

"They said you never hit on chaeyoung? May I ask why?" Lisa ask rememberi when chaeyoung complained about Jennie not hitting on her.

"What you're talking about?" Jennie ask innocently facing her.

"Oh you know what I mean" Lisa said rolling her eyes.

"Haha,I did hit on her but she's too dumb to notice" Jennie said and again both of them burst out laughing.

"Umm Lisa?" Jennie called after their laugh died down.

"Hmmm" Lisa hummed,and Lisa caught Jennie looking at her down.

"W-what? I shaved every 3 days okay" Lisa said shyly and cover her down with towel,Jennie look at her and laugh out louder this time.

"You're so cute Lisa ahahahaha I was admiring your abs" Jennie said bluntly her laugh died down when she look at Lisa shy face and realized what she just said as she look away shyly too.

"Umm I'm-im going to change,it's getting late and we don't necessarily live around the corner" Lisa and Jennie nooded after the awkward moment.

"YOU GUYS LEAVING" momo asked from the edged of the pool.

"YES" Lisa replied.

"DON'T FUCK INSIDE THE CAR OKAY" seulgi yelled and four of them laugh,lisa ignored them and exist.

_____

"Lisa pov"

Our ride are usually filled with talks and laughs but tonight Jennie and I had awkward silence throughout the ride,she didn't bother to talk nor did i.i felt like I could passed out in the middle of driving,I felt so congested.

I left Jennie at her house and walk myself to home,she didn't even bid me goodnight. Such a bish.

As I was walking inside my house I almost tripped something on floor.

_______