ch-6

"Lisa pov"

Today was Saturday,the one day I could sleep in.today was the only day we weren't having family over like we do every Saturday. I feel like I'm in cloud nine.

I was lying on bed trying to get back to sleep since it was only seven am in the morning.

"Lalisa are you awake?" my mum yelled throughout the door. I hate you Dara -_-

"Not anymore" I groaned and yelled out,I then heard her turn the door knob.

"Well since you're awake" my mum Bagan,I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes.
"The Kim's are coming over later and I want you to buy something I need"  she added with with her puppy eyes I swear if my mum isn't this cute I would've ignored it. (A/n let's just pretend g dragon family is Kim here wahahaahahahahahahaha)

"Okay" I said pouting ,he chuckled and kiss my cheek.

She handed me a list and some money
"You can take my car" she throw her keys at me and walked out.

.

.

.

After a long two hour of grocery shopping I got home and carried all the bags of kitchen with the help of no one since I'm only child argh.

Why my dad and mum can't fuck and give me a little little sister or brother to help with these stuffs aish.

I saw my mum had hamburgers and hotdogs buns on the counters.

"Your making hotdogs and burgers?" I ask annoyed,why did I just buy a year worth of food I'd she's making hotdogs and burgers.

"Yeah" she smiled nodding innocently.

"Mum I thought you were planning to make a hugggggggeeee dinner" I furiously said throwing my arm up.

"Oh my Lisa why would you think that?" She ask me again acting innocent.

I point the bags that was scattered on the floor. I'm not hulk to bring all of these.

"Oh yeah I needed groceries done" she said laughing and tuning her attention making buns again... Did she just trick her own daughter aish,I just can't believe I woke up on Saturday to do groceries.

"I'm going back to bed mum" I said in an annoyed tone turning around to head back to my lovely bed waiting for me.

"Wae? You're Already awake..why don't you help me out and clean the backyard,you know guest are coming and  I don't have time to clean it so make it presentable please" she said,I don't know if she's ordering me or requesting me but I'm dead sure now why dad is always scared of mum.

"Fine" I whined turning around and stomped my feet on floor.

"Lisa chill" she said laughing,did my mother just say chill?

"Urghhhhh" I groaned out.

"Just clean the yard young lady" she said,I stomped my feet and slid the back door open,I was able to hear my mum to  herself  "chill" repeatedly aish.