ch-2

"Lisa pov"

My aunt was visiting today, I had to ride home right after school,my dad made it really clear to not go off with my friends again or be late  and because university loves to torture me not only did I forgot my phone at home but my stupid old bike broke down again aish.

My house is thirty minutes away and if I walk I'll get home by tomorrow. Kill me jesus!

The only reason I got to a school that's thirty minutes from my house because I was promised a scholarship if I play basketball for the school.

Why my dad can't buy me a new bike or maybe a car Aish.

I had no choice but to get a ride,someone would pass through this road and help me. Why not because I'm sexy and hot af. Sorry for showing off -_-  but it's true though.

I stood at the road site and stuck my arms out with my thumbs propped up.

A few cars pass by ignoring me? Like what the hell do they even have eyes to witness this godess asking for ride? I mean look at me. They're surely blind.

After 10 minutes if waiting I gave up and about to start walking again until a grey van car stopped by,I looked to see a black hair lady with cat eyes alike which remind  me of someone getting off the car. In the corner of my eyes I saw a young girl covering her face with her hair. She look familiar.

I shrugged off my curiousity and look at her lady standing infront of me.

"Hey look like you need a ride" the lady said chuckling look at my bike. I shyly nooded scratching my head.

"Oh you're so cute,get in the car" she said motioning me to get in the car,I wasn't able to see who was in the passenger seat,I sat behind them and tried to look through the side mirror but I didn't have a good angle.

"What is your name sweetie" the lady Ask me sweetly.

"My name is lalisa but you can call me Lisa" I said winking at her but ofcourse her attention was still on road.

"Oh what a sweet name Lisa" she complimented me which i feel giddy all of a sudden and I swear I heard the girl on passenger seat scoof.

"Thank you aunty" I said looking at the girl watching her back,why she look so familiar.

"Don't call me aunty you're making me feel old just call me chaerin" she said joking and we both giggle.

"Sure chaerin"....

I gave chaerin my direction if my parents are outside looking for me this is a good chance to buy a new damn car.

We pulled over on my drive way,and I was disappointed because my parents were not outside *sigh* . you're an unlucky ass lalisa.

"Thanks again I really appreciate it" I gathered all the stuffs in my hands.

"Don't worry about it" I handed chaerin some money I and saved for lunch she saw it and pushed it back towards me.

"Oh Lisa dont worry about it" she said I embarrassingly nooded and put it back inside.

"I'm sorry you had to drive me all way here" I said bowing.

"Its okay we live around the corner all the way over here" she said as if it's not of a big deal,this isn't the richest part of the town but we're not poor either.

"Oh well thanks anyway" I said closing the door and waving at her. I never got to see who exactly was inside the front seat.

After biding them my goodbye well basically to the lady chaerin I entered my house just too see dad watching Soccer.

"Dad my bike broke down" I sighed,he looked up from the TV.

"What?not again" he also sighed and rubbed his forehead,yeah this is probably the fifth time my bike brakes down and everytime my dad payed to get it fixed.

"Why can't you just buy me a new bike or a car dad,that piece of junk had left me on the road five times already"  I whined stomping my feet in the floor.

"Pranpriya,superman has taken you to the school for the past two years you can't can call him peice of  junk" my mum shouted around in kitchen. Yes my dad and mum call my bike superman which is really embrassing.

"But superman needs to go appa" I said ignored my mum and sat with dad tugging on his arm pleading him with my puppy eyes.

"Let fix him"  my dad sighed,even my puppy eyes didn't work when it comes to money.

"Where is he?" He said referring to my bike as he took his car keys and walking in front of the door,I followed him at his back.

"At around the middle of the town near the usual grocery" I said and sighed for the last time,he groaned like a little kid and start his car off.

_____