03.

[C H A P T E R T H R E E]- T R U T H F U L L Y -

- T R U T H F U L L Y -

The next morning, Cadmus sat eating the waffles left in the freezer. His father walks in, and let's out a sigh when seeing his son.

"You get into a fight, Cadmus?"

"I guess," he replies with a shrug.

"I got a call from the police station, told me about you being a suspect."

Cadmus sighs and stands up, slinging his backpack on him.

"Maybe I did it," Cadmus jokes, his dad glaring at him.

Cadmus puts his hands up, "Kidding."

"You're never home, ever since you met that boy."

"So is that a problem papa? Ever since I met my boyfriend you think I'm some crook?"

"Cadmus, that's not what I'm saying."

"That's what it sounds like," Cadmus retorts and walks to the door.

"Cadmus," Matthew Dubois calls out.

"What?"

"I know you read my journal, my hunting one. The family secret is out," Matthew states. "We were given a new code, Cadmus. We are to kill all supernatural."

"Well, add me to your hit list."

"What?"

"Bye," Cadmus rushes out.

"Cadmus Chauncey Dubois!"

"Is that your dad screaming?" Danny asks as Cadmus opens the car door.

Cadmus let's out a sigh, "Yeah, he's not happy about me being put in a holding cell."

"Well, Chauncey, you should be happy I lied for you."

"And I praise you for that," Cadmus says and looks at his friend.

"Oh come on, I want one for once," Danny whines jokily.

"You always get one," Cadmus points out. "But only because you're my brother."

Cadmus leans over and pecks Danny's cheek, "Thank you, again, for saving my ass."

"Well you've got a nice one," Danny flirts.

"Indeed I do."

Danny parks the car, and the two get out. They were late, and it was Cadmus' time for gym. He makes it in and changes quickly, next going to the area his class is at. Scott and Allison were climbing the wall, obviously flirting. Coach rolls his eyes and cock-blocks the couple, sending up the next two.